Daniel Atkins, accused of murdering pensioner Ronald Parsons in Bromley earlier this year, appeared at the Old Bailey last week.
Seventy-one-year-old Mr Parsons was found dead in Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, on March 2.
Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, attended a case management hearing on Thursday (May 22), but no date has yet been set for any future hearings.
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Charlton fans get green light for Belgium protest against owner who blames campaign on 'few hot heads shown door by club'