Daniel Atkins, accused of murdering pensioner Ronald Parsons in Bromley earlier this year, appeared at the Old Bailey last week.
Seventy-one-year-old Mr Parsons was found dead in Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, on March 2.
Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, attended a case management hearing on Thursday (May 22), but no date has yet been set for any future hearings.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge
- PICTURES: Huge queues for launch of iPhone 6 at Bluewater and intu Bromley
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Erith civil servant wins best song for third year