Daniel Atkins, accused of murdering pensioner Ronald Parsons in Bromley earlier this year, appeared at the Old Bailey last week.
Seventy-one-year-old Mr Parsons was found dead in Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, on March 2.
Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, attended a case management hearing on Thursday (May 22), but no date has yet been set for any future hearings.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Police officer killed in Westminster terror attack died despite wearing body armour
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train