Daniel Atkins, accused of murdering pensioner Ronald Parsons in Bromley earlier this year, appeared at the Old Bailey last week.
Seventy-one-year-old Mr Parsons was found dead in Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, on March 2.
Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, attended a case management hearing on Thursday (May 22), but no date has yet been set for any future hearings.
- Bar The Beckenham to close its doors
- Catwalk shows, prize giveaways and family fun at Intu Bromley's Fashion Month
- Lewisham cop reveals new female borough commander
- PICTURED: Beckenham school ships minivan to Malawi
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home