Daniel Atkins, accused of murdering pensioner Ronald Parsons in Bromley earlier this year, appeared at the Old Bailey last week.
Seventy-one-year-old Mr Parsons was found dead in Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, on March 2.
Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, attended a case management hearing on Thursday (May 22), but no date has yet been set for any future hearings.
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- A man has been freed from a car after a "major" crash in Swanley
- Dead body found in Orpington park
- A new mayor has been elected in Bexley