Daniel Atkins, accused of murdering pensioner Ronald Parsons in Bromley earlier this year, appeared at the Old Bailey last week.
Seventy-one-year-old Mr Parsons was found dead in Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, on March 2.
Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, attended a case management hearing on Thursday (May 22), but no date has yet been set for any future hearings.
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Catford and Deptford residents likely to die an average of nearly seven years earlier than rest of Lewisham
- Halloween set to be warmest ever, beating Dartford record
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- Giant yellow statues to appear in Bromley