UPDATE: Conservatives hold majority on Bromley Council while UKIP gain two seats

News Shopper: The Conservative party have maintained their majority on Bromley Council The Conservative party have maintained their majority on Bromley Council

The Conservative party have maintained their majority on Bromley Council following yesterday's local election, although UKIP have won two seats and Labour have made gains

The Tories took 51 out of the 60 seats, down from 53 seats in 2010.

They lost a seat in the Clock House ward to Labour, and two seats in the Cray Valley West ward to UKIP.

They also gained a seat in Cray Valley East - taking all three in that ward - at the expense of the Liberal Democrats, who lost all four of their seats.

The Labour party gained two seats in Crystal Palace and another seat in Clock House, all from the Liberal Democrat party, while holding in Penge and Cator, giving them seven seats in total, up from three in 2010.

The Conservatives held in Bickley, Biggin Hill, Bromley Common and Keston, Bromley Town, Chislehurst, Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom, Copers Cope, Darwin, Farnborough and Crofton, Hayes and Coney Hall, Mottingham and Chislehurst North, Orpington, Petts Wood and Knoll, Plaistow and Sundridge, Shortlands and West Wickham.

Comments (33)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:27pm Fri 23 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Bromleys electorate said thank you but NO THANK YOU.

Normal service will be resumed now.
Bromleys electorate said thank you but NO THANK YOU. Normal service will be resumed now. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 130

10:04am Sat 24 May 14

DougMM says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
Bromleys electorate said thank you but NO THANK YOU. Normal service will be resumed now.
Will you now be posting up names of UKIP members like you used to post up names of BNP members? Lol you dirty extremist idiot! :)
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: Bromleys electorate said thank you but NO THANK YOU. Normal service will be resumed now.[/p][/quote]Will you now be posting up names of UKIP members like you used to post up names of BNP members? Lol you dirty extremist idiot! :) DougMM
  • Score: 2

10:05am Sat 24 May 14

DougMM says...

Alot of stuff about you on the net now gypo joe racist username lol
Alot of stuff about you on the net now gypo joe racist username lol DougMM
  • Score: -5

10:12am Sat 24 May 14

ksc says...

With my new found ability to see into the future, I can tell you exactly what will happen come the general election, it will go like this...the whole country will in unison totally forget the reason why the Labour Party lost the last GE and and put them back in power again, the Conservative Party will come second and no one will even notice who comes third. Despite the whole country demanding change today, we will get exactly what we have always got, a Labour government tomorrow followed by a Conservative government the next time around, I have an old compressor in my shed which sounds very similar, Lab-Con-Lab-Con-Lab-
Con-Lab-Con, and that old thing has never worked properly either.
My abilities fall short of actually changing the future, so it looks like we are stuck with the usual suspects, but I do know one thing, if UKIP were ever to get in, they would find it very difficult to do a worse job at running the country than the regulars have done.
With my new found ability to see into the future, I can tell you exactly what will happen come the general election, it will go like this...the whole country will in unison totally forget the reason why the Labour Party lost the last GE and and put them back in power again, the Conservative Party will come second and no one will even notice who comes third. Despite the whole country demanding change today, we will get exactly what we have always got, a Labour government tomorrow followed by a Conservative government the next time around, I have an old compressor in my shed which sounds very similar, Lab-Con-Lab-Con-Lab- Con-Lab-Con, and that old thing has never worked properly either. My abilities fall short of actually changing the future, so it looks like we are stuck with the usual suspects, but I do know one thing, if UKIP were ever to get in, they would find it very difficult to do a worse job at running the country than the regulars have done. ksc
  • Score: 20

10:29am Sat 24 May 14

Trumpytomtom says...

So the Bnp pushed the Lib Dems into 5 th spot? interesting lmao
So the Bnp pushed the Lib Dems into 5 th spot? interesting lmao Trumpytomtom
  • Score: 20

10:42am Sat 24 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Meanwhile in other news the BNP lost.. AGAIN !!


THaNk YOu
Meanwhile in other news the BNP lost.. AGAIN !! THaNk YOu Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 210

4:15pm Sat 24 May 14

bettysenior says...

Now that the dust is settling from the local elections and the coming EU results will be known in the near future, it does not matter who people vote for in reality, as nothing ever changes other than things gets worse for 90% of the people. Indeed people are fooling themselves if they think any of our politicians can really make a better life for us. It is just an impossibility for them as they are not really interested in the people but only themselves and the party. Indeed 'Partyocracy' rules supreme and once in office they basically do what the party wants and not what the people want. One has only to look at our illustrious politicians over the past 20-years and how they have feathered their own nests and not the people. One who stands out is Blair who through his highly secretive Blair Associates according to some mainstream media sources made £20 million in a single year. Indeed he is associated with all manner of governments no matter if they are good or bad in human rights terms. Therefore we the people are just mere pawns in the whole process and if anyone again thinks different, they are fools. Vested self-interest and what they can get out of the system is our politician's primary concern, not a better life for the people. Until people realise that democracy is really partyocracy, change will never come as we as pawns are just voting for the opposite things that we wish to see happen for our families, our grand children and our great grandchildren. Indeed in many ways our political class undermine any progress in living standards and where politicians in the main are predominantly responsible for the vast financial crash (under Labour) and a negative economic growth with inflation taken into account post the financial meltdown by the Conservatives. They never took a blind bit of notice of Greenspan's warnings in 2003 that the financial markets had to be brought under control and a clear 4 years+ before the crash. All in all the politicians are responsible for the vast majority of debt that has been amassed (so-called liberating of markets et al) and also the decline in living standards for 90% of the people. The other 10% of course and the politician's friends, have got richer. So who is the fool, the voters or the politicians. A question hard to answer in reality as it is an eternal circle. But one thing is for sure, the vast majority of the people in the UK get poorer by the year and where you might one day be one included in those depressing national statistics - for you have a 90% probability of getting on the list.

Democracy died a death when 'Partyocracy' and 'Corporatocracy' Corrupted the System and became the New way to Control People and run a Nation - http://worldinnovati
onfoundation.blogspo
t.co.uk/2014/04/demo
cracy-died-death-whe
n-partyocracy.html

Vast Corporate & Political Power in the West have Impoverished the People of the USA and the EU over the past 30-years – and unfortunately it will get far worse as things will not change for the better - http://worldinnovati
onfoundation.blogspo
t.co.uk/2014/03/vast
-corporate-political
-power-in-west.html

The ‘Establishment’ Makes Amends but where the ‘Establishment’ does not change its spots when it comes to its own - http://worldinnovati
onfoundation.blogspo
t.co.uk/2013/12/the-
establishment-makes-
amends-but_720.html

UK's Debt is far more than what people really think - http://worldinnovati
onfoundation.blogspo
t.co.uk/2013/12/uks-
debt-id-far-more-tha
n-what-people.html

The EU-USA Trade Agreement if our politicians vote it through will be a Disaster for the People of Europe & the People of the USA - http://worldinnovati
onfoundation.blogspo
t.co.uk/2013/12/the-
eu-usa-trade-agreeme
nt-if-our.html
Now that the dust is settling from the local elections and the coming EU results will be known in the near future, it does not matter who people vote for in reality, as nothing ever changes other than things gets worse for 90% of the people. Indeed people are fooling themselves if they think any of our politicians can really make a better life for us. It is just an impossibility for them as they are not really interested in the people but only themselves and the party. Indeed 'Partyocracy' rules supreme and once in office they basically do what the party wants and not what the people want. One has only to look at our illustrious politicians over the past 20-years and how they have feathered their own nests and not the people. One who stands out is Blair who through his highly secretive Blair Associates according to some mainstream media sources made £20 million in a single year. Indeed he is associated with all manner of governments no matter if they are good or bad in human rights terms. Therefore we the people are just mere pawns in the whole process and if anyone again thinks different, they are fools. Vested self-interest and what they can get out of the system is our politician's primary concern, not a better life for the people. Until people realise that democracy is really partyocracy, change will never come as we as pawns are just voting for the opposite things that we wish to see happen for our families, our grand children and our great grandchildren. Indeed in many ways our political class undermine any progress in living standards and where politicians in the main are predominantly responsible for the vast financial crash (under Labour) and a negative economic growth with inflation taken into account post the financial meltdown by the Conservatives. They never took a blind bit of notice of Greenspan's warnings in 2003 that the financial markets had to be brought under control and a clear 4 years+ before the crash. All in all the politicians are responsible for the vast majority of debt that has been amassed (so-called liberating of markets et al) and also the decline in living standards for 90% of the people. The other 10% of course and the politician's friends, have got richer. So who is the fool, the voters or the politicians. A question hard to answer in reality as it is an eternal circle. But one thing is for sure, the vast majority of the people in the UK get poorer by the year and where you might one day be one included in those depressing national statistics - for you have a 90% probability of getting on the list. Democracy died a death when 'Partyocracy' and 'Corporatocracy' Corrupted the System and became the New way to Control People and run a Nation - http://worldinnovati onfoundation.blogspo t.co.uk/2014/04/demo cracy-died-death-whe n-partyocracy.html Vast Corporate & Political Power in the West have Impoverished the People of the USA and the EU over the past 30-years – and unfortunately it will get far worse as things will not change for the better - http://worldinnovati onfoundation.blogspo t.co.uk/2014/03/vast -corporate-political -power-in-west.html The ‘Establishment’ Makes Amends but where the ‘Establishment’ does not change its spots when it comes to its own - http://worldinnovati onfoundation.blogspo t.co.uk/2013/12/the- establishment-makes- amends-but_720.html UK's Debt is far more than what people really think - http://worldinnovati onfoundation.blogspo t.co.uk/2013/12/uks- debt-id-far-more-tha n-what-people.html The EU-USA Trade Agreement if our politicians vote it through will be a Disaster for the People of Europe & the People of the USA - http://worldinnovati onfoundation.blogspo t.co.uk/2013/12/the- eu-usa-trade-agreeme nt-if-our.html bettysenior
  • Score: -115

5:03pm Sat 24 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

bettysenior are you White Rabbit 9s Mum by any chance ?
bettysenior are you White Rabbit 9s Mum by any chance ? Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 430

10:14pm Sat 24 May 14

Major Boredom says...

It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.

Seriously, politicians surrendered any real power to big, and to some extent, small businesses years ago. Tax regimes make it easy to avoid paying the correct rate. The minimum wage is a joke which means that many working people struggle to make ends meet. In some cases, the wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work.

UKIP and the rest of the racists idiots may bang the drum for an end to immigration but if this really happened, the national health service would grind to a halt, the streets would not be swept, the lazy would not have cleaners or the part-time parents, nannies. The inconvenient truth is that this and every rich country needs immigration. I don't want to clean lavatories or sweep the streets nor do the people who complain that 'they are taking our jobs'. Politicians and the electorate need to grow up and face the truth.
It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in. Seriously, politicians surrendered any real power to big, and to some extent, small businesses years ago. Tax regimes make it easy to avoid paying the correct rate. The minimum wage is a joke which means that many working people struggle to make ends meet. In some cases, the wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work. UKIP and the rest of the racists idiots may bang the drum for an end to immigration but if this really happened, the national health service would grind to a halt, the streets would not be swept, the lazy would not have cleaners or the part-time parents, nannies. The inconvenient truth is that this and every rich country needs immigration. I don't want to clean lavatories or sweep the streets nor do the people who complain that 'they are taking our jobs'. Politicians and the electorate need to grow up and face the truth. Major Boredom
  • Score: -20

3:52pm Sun 25 May 14

zampa says...

Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough. zampa
  • Score: 20

4:56pm Sun 25 May 14

Major Boredom says...

zampa wrote:
Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
"... This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, ...

You have defeated your own argument. It is the people in charge of the means of production who set the wages and it is they who are largely to blame for the rise in immigration. Why don't you go after the Morecombe Bay fish farmers or the agri-businesses?

If you knew anything, you would know that there have been sucessive waves of immigration as people were brought in to the jobs that the 'indigenous' population refused to do. The new wave of immigrants continue in that tradition and are abused and disrespected for doing the dirty, under-paid but necessary work.

As with all disgruntled people, you look for the most visible target instead of gaining a deeper understanding of the problem.
[quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]"... This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, ... You have defeated your own argument. It is the people in charge of the means of production who set the wages and it is they who are largely to blame for the rise in immigration. Why don't you go after the Morecombe Bay fish farmers or the agri-businesses? If you knew anything, you would know that there have been sucessive waves of immigration as people were brought in to the jobs that the 'indigenous' population refused to do. The new wave of immigrants continue in that tradition and are abused and disrespected for doing the dirty, under-paid but necessary work. As with all disgruntled people, you look for the most visible target instead of gaining a deeper understanding of the problem. Major Boredom
  • Score: -20

6:23pm Sun 25 May 14

goldenbroomboy says...

zampa wrote:
Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley?

PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable.

PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.
[quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time. goldenbroomboy
  • Score: -19

12:35am Mon 26 May 14

rarecockneyguvnor says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
Meanwhile in other news the BNP lost.. AGAIN !!


THaNk YOu
Also Joe late news :-

" BNP leader Nick Griffin has conceded he will not be re-elected as an MEP in the North West."

So that's means a few of his sycophant arse kissers, Clive Rodney J, Adam Walker etc etc are now looking for work.

BANKRUPT !!

run along now its over !!
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: Meanwhile in other news the BNP lost.. AGAIN !! THaNk YOu[/p][/quote]Also Joe late news :- " BNP leader Nick Griffin has conceded he will not be re-elected as an MEP in the North West." So that's means a few of his sycophant arse kissers, Clive Rodney J, Adam Walker etc etc are now looking for work. BANKRUPT !! run along now its over !! rarecockneyguvnor
  • Score: 15

9:38am Tue 27 May 14

Major Boredom says...

I caught the last minute of Ken Clarke's Radio 4 discusssion on the Today programme where he was talking about this country staying in Europe. He had the guts to say what politicians should be saying on the subject of immigration. You can hear him about two hours into the broadcast using this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk
/programmes/b044gtk3


As for the UKIP gains, these will be lost in the next round of elections when they fail to deliver. It happened to the BNP councillors in Dagenham.
I caught the last minute of Ken Clarke's Radio 4 discusssion on the Today programme where he was talking about this country staying in Europe. He had the guts to say what politicians should be saying on the subject of immigration. You can hear him about two hours into the broadcast using this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk /programmes/b044gtk3 As for the UKIP gains, these will be lost in the next round of elections when they fail to deliver. It happened to the BNP councillors in Dagenham. Major Boredom
  • Score: -25

10:16am Tue 27 May 14

Offside Rule says...

rarecockneyguvnor wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote: Meanwhile in other news the BNP lost.. AGAIN !! THaNk YOu
Also Joe late news :- " BNP leader Nick Griffin has conceded he will not be re-elected as an MEP in the North West." So that's means a few of his sycophant arse kissers, Clive Rodney J, Adam Walker etc etc are now looking for work. BANKRUPT !! run along now its over !!
As opposed to posting on a BANK HOLIDAY , where for a small fee you post for 14hours a day, lol who's the lackey? lol
[quote][p][bold]rarecockneyguvnor[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: Meanwhile in other news the BNP lost.. AGAIN !! THaNk YOu[/p][/quote]Also Joe late news :- " BNP leader Nick Griffin has conceded he will not be re-elected as an MEP in the North West." So that's means a few of his sycophant arse kissers, Clive Rodney J, Adam Walker etc etc are now looking for work. BANKRUPT !! run along now its over !![/p][/quote]As opposed to posting on a BANK HOLIDAY , where for a small fee you post for 14hours a day, lol who's the lackey? lol Offside Rule
  • Score: 55

10:20am Tue 27 May 14

PaulErith says...

goldenbroomboy wrote:
zampa wrote:
Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley?

PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable.

PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.
Why is wanting more control of the borders and a curb on immigration racist? There are many other countries around the World that have tight immigration control, and you don't hear people calling those countries racist. Because we've had an effectively open door policy, it now seems that if you dare talk about shutting the door, it's a racist thing. It's not. It comes to the practicalities of this tiny island coping with more people. Our vital services are all at breaking point and there's already a housing shortage. Put simply, we can't take any more people. Let me ask you a question...If hypothetically a situation arose whereby 65 millions people decided to come from Europe to set up home in the UK, hence doubling our population, do you think that should be allowed to happen or should there be some kind of control?
[quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.[/p][/quote]Why is wanting more control of the borders and a curb on immigration racist? There are many other countries around the World that have tight immigration control, and you don't hear people calling those countries racist. Because we've had an effectively open door policy, it now seems that if you dare talk about shutting the door, it's a racist thing. It's not. It comes to the practicalities of this tiny island coping with more people. Our vital services are all at breaking point and there's already a housing shortage. Put simply, we can't take any more people. Let me ask you a question...If hypothetically a situation arose whereby 65 millions people decided to come from Europe to set up home in the UK, hence doubling our population, do you think that should be allowed to happen or should there be some kind of control? PaulErith
  • Score: 35

11:38am Tue 27 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.
As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.
I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc. As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 50

12:04pm Tue 27 May 14

PaulErith says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.
As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.
Agreed some immigration of skilled labour is necessary. Also, as you say, Europe in terms of trade agreements is good. However, we shouldn't be told what laws we should or shouldn't have by Brussels. Every time the European Court of Human Rights blocks us from deporting someone, it makes the news and clearly fuels the anti-Europe feeling. I'm very happy to see UKIP doing well even though I don't believe that we should pull out of Europe completely and wouldn't have any faith in Farage. UKIP will not be winning the general election, and they'd be lucky to get one seat. However, what these votes mean is that the main parties have to evolve. The public have sent a clear message on immigration and Europe, so the main parties will have to alter their policies in accordance.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc. As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.[/p][/quote]Agreed some immigration of skilled labour is necessary. Also, as you say, Europe in terms of trade agreements is good. However, we shouldn't be told what laws we should or shouldn't have by Brussels. Every time the European Court of Human Rights blocks us from deporting someone, it makes the news and clearly fuels the anti-Europe feeling. I'm very happy to see UKIP doing well even though I don't believe that we should pull out of Europe completely and wouldn't have any faith in Farage. UKIP will not be winning the general election, and they'd be lucky to get one seat. However, what these votes mean is that the main parties have to evolve. The public have sent a clear message on immigration and Europe, so the main parties will have to alter their policies in accordance. PaulErith
  • Score: 5

12:09pm Tue 27 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

PaulErith wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.
As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.
Agreed some immigration of skilled labour is necessary. Also, as you say, Europe in terms of trade agreements is good. However, we shouldn't be told what laws we should or shouldn't have by Brussels. Every time the European Court of Human Rights blocks us from deporting someone, it makes the news and clearly fuels the anti-Europe feeling. I'm very happy to see UKIP doing well even though I don't believe that we should pull out of Europe completely and wouldn't have any faith in Farage. UKIP will not be winning the general election, and they'd be lucky to get one seat. However, what these votes mean is that the main parties have to evolve. The public have sent a clear message on immigration and Europe, so the main parties will have to alter their policies in accordance.
Very well said Paul. I could not agree more.
[quote][p][bold]PaulErith[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc. As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.[/p][/quote]Agreed some immigration of skilled labour is necessary. Also, as you say, Europe in terms of trade agreements is good. However, we shouldn't be told what laws we should or shouldn't have by Brussels. Every time the European Court of Human Rights blocks us from deporting someone, it makes the news and clearly fuels the anti-Europe feeling. I'm very happy to see UKIP doing well even though I don't believe that we should pull out of Europe completely and wouldn't have any faith in Farage. UKIP will not be winning the general election, and they'd be lucky to get one seat. However, what these votes mean is that the main parties have to evolve. The public have sent a clear message on immigration and Europe, so the main parties will have to alter their policies in accordance.[/p][/quote]Very well said Paul. I could not agree more. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 20

2:16pm Tue 27 May 14

kentlad says...

PaulErith wrote:
goldenbroomboy wrote:
zampa wrote:
Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work.Well said 'Paul' couldnt agree more!
[quote][p][bold]PaulErith[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work.Well said 'Paul' couldnt agree more! kentlad
  • Score: 3

3:14pm Tue 27 May 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.
As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.
For once Joe, you are talking some common sense. Hurray for Joe. Now just stop the bigoted racist lark against other parties, and you will do fine amongst the masses.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc. As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.[/p][/quote]For once Joe, you are talking some common sense. Hurray for Joe. Now just stop the bigoted racist lark against other parties, and you will do fine amongst the masses. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 2

3:30pm Tue 27 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

" Now just stop the bigoted racist lark against other parties, and you will do fine amongst the masses "

WTF are you on about ?
" Now just stop the bigoted racist lark against other parties, and you will do fine amongst the masses " WTF are you on about ? Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 40

9:58am Wed 28 May 14

ankleswinger says...

goldenbroomboy wrote:
zampa wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.
better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)
[quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.[/p][/quote]better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :) ankleswinger
  • Score: 20

10:01am Wed 28 May 14

ankleswinger says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc. As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.
no one cares what a turd thinks! lovl carrying on worrying tho, you got my permission to do that sonny, the people are voting right wing either accept it or get out of our country loser! :)
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: I have always said we need sensible immigration control, we only need immigrants with a skill that the country needs, doctors, nurses, people with something to offer society. We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc. As for Europe we need to go back to what we originally joined, a free market, not some mega socialist republic of Europe with our laws made by unelected A holes in Brussels.[/p][/quote]no one cares what a turd thinks! lovl carrying on worrying tho, you got my permission to do that sonny, the people are voting right wing either accept it or get out of our country loser! :) ankleswinger
  • Score: 15

10:03am Wed 28 May 14

ankleswinger says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
" Now just stop the bigoted racist lark against other parties, and you will do fine amongst the masses " WTF are you on about ?
posting under a racist user name? then worrying about detecting imaginary racism in peoples comments? classic! getting owned all over the net thats gypo joe! lovl
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: " Now just stop the bigoted racist lark against other parties, and you will do fine amongst the masses " WTF are you on about ?[/p][/quote]posting under a racist user name? then worrying about detecting imaginary racism in peoples comments? classic! getting owned all over the net thats gypo joe! lovl ankleswinger
  • Score: 25

10:40am Wed 28 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Three post all about me in five minutes...and I'm the one wound up ??

LOL

Will you and Tone be posting up on Christmas day this year Karl ?

Still aint seen ya on the Shoppers FB page BOI.
Three post all about me in five minutes...and I'm the one wound up ?? LOL Will you and Tone be posting up on Christmas day this year Karl ? Still aint seen ya on the Shoppers FB page BOI. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 280

1:27pm Wed 28 May 14

Bimembris says...

ankleswinger wrote:
goldenbroomboy wrote:
zampa wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.
better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)
Maybe you should drive to the small trading estate next to the bus garage on Bromley road (not sure if it comes under Bromley but it is close enough). Outside Toolstation and SELCO there were plenty of Eastern Europeans waiting around.
[quote][p][bold]ankleswinger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.[/p][/quote]better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)[/p][/quote]Maybe you should drive to the small trading estate next to the bus garage on Bromley road (not sure if it comes under Bromley but it is close enough). Outside Toolstation and SELCO there were plenty of Eastern Europeans waiting around. Bimembris
  • Score: 15

8:23pm Wed 28 May 14

goldenbroomboy says...

ankleswinger wrote:
goldenbroomboy wrote:
zampa wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.
better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)
Mosley's Black Shirts tried that,so did the NSPUK, so did the National Front, so did the BNP. They all failed, so will Ukip.

Unlike PUKIPs meatheads, I have lived abroad. The pukes should try it, they would find that other people are not that different to us.
[quote][p][bold]ankleswinger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.[/p][/quote]better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)[/p][/quote]Mosley's Black Shirts tried that,so did the NSPUK, so did the National Front, so did the BNP. They all failed, so will Ukip. Unlike PUKIPs meatheads, I have lived abroad. The pukes should try it, they would find that other people are not that different to us. goldenbroomboy
  • Score: 0

8:27pm Wed 28 May 14

goldenbroomboy says...

Bimembris wrote:
ankleswinger wrote:
goldenbroomboy wrote:
zampa wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.
better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)
Maybe you should drive to the small trading estate next to the bus garage on Bromley road (not sure if it comes under Bromley but it is close enough). Outside Toolstation and SELCO there were plenty of Eastern Europeans waiting around.
I will leave out all the complicated stuff about Slavs, Latins, Magyars and Gypsies, & will keep it simple

Catford Bus Garage is in Catford, not Bromley.
[quote][p][bold]Bimembris[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ankleswinger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.[/p][/quote]better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)[/p][/quote]Maybe you should drive to the small trading estate next to the bus garage on Bromley road (not sure if it comes under Bromley but it is close enough). Outside Toolstation and SELCO there were plenty of Eastern Europeans waiting around.[/p][/quote]I will leave out all the complicated stuff about Slavs, Latins, Magyars and Gypsies, & will keep it simple Catford Bus Garage is in Catford, not Bromley. goldenbroomboy
  • Score: -1

12:57pm Fri 30 May 14

Major Boredom says...

@Gypo.Joe '... We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.'

We wouldn't need immigrants to do these jobs if the 'indigenous' population didn't think it beneath them. You can complain all you like about foreigners, but who else will do these low paid, low status jobs?
@Gypo.Joe '... We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.' We wouldn't need immigrants to do these jobs if the 'indigenous' population didn't think it beneath them. You can complain all you like about foreigners, but who else will do these low paid, low status jobs? Major Boredom
  • Score: 0

1:20pm Fri 30 May 14

PaulErith says...

goldenbroomboy wrote:
ankleswinger wrote:
goldenbroomboy wrote:
zampa wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.
Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.
better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)
Mosley's Black Shirts tried that,so did the NSPUK, so did the National Front, so did the BNP. They all failed, so will Ukip. Unlike PUKIPs meatheads, I have lived abroad. The pukes should try it, they would find that other people are not that different to us.
But it's nothing to do with whether people are different to ourselves. I have no issue with anyone from any country. It's to do with this being a small island that cannot accommodate more people. From what you say, I assume that you believe in a complete open door immigration policy then?
[quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ankleswinger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goldenbroomboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zampa[/bold] wrote: Major Boredom "The wages are so low that only IMMIGRANTS will do the work." They do it because the wages here are more than they got in their own country, so in affect they get a pay rise! look what happened to the building trade. This doesn't help when you get builders going to B&Q, Wickes and other good merchants and pick up the Eastern Europeans that hang around there, also what makes you think that UKIP supporters are racists? I am not but, support them because everybody else is too scared to mention the problem about immigration. They are welcome here but, we need too have a say when enough is enough.[/p][/quote]Since when have "Eastern Europeans" (whoever they may be) been "hanging around" anywhere in Bromley? PUKIP supporters are a mixture of xenophobes, racists, Little Englanders, & plain fruitcakes. What is most laughable about them is they seem to think that loathing other white people more than black, brown, yellow, or tan people somehow makes their bigotry acceptable. PS There is a very big difference between immigrants, who move permanently, and migrants, who stay for a limited time.[/p][/quote]better get used to it sonny or get a plane ticket out of our country! heh heh love it! :)[/p][/quote]Mosley's Black Shirts tried that,so did the NSPUK, so did the National Front, so did the BNP. They all failed, so will Ukip. Unlike PUKIPs meatheads, I have lived abroad. The pukes should try it, they would find that other people are not that different to us.[/p][/quote]But it's nothing to do with whether people are different to ourselves. I have no issue with anyone from any country. It's to do with this being a small island that cannot accommodate more people. From what you say, I assume that you believe in a complete open door immigration policy then? PaulErith
  • Score: 0

2:28pm Fri 30 May 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Major Boredom wrote:
@Gypo.Joe '... We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.'

We wouldn't need immigrants to do these jobs if the 'indigenous' population didn't think it beneath them. You can complain all you like about foreigners, but who else will do these low paid, low status jobs?
I agree with you but the answer is to get our own benefit sucking leaches off their lazy arses and into work.
[quote][p][bold]Major Boredom[/bold] wrote: @Gypo.Joe '... We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.' We wouldn't need immigrants to do these jobs if the 'indigenous' population didn't think it beneath them. You can complain all you like about foreigners, but who else will do these low paid, low status jobs?[/p][/quote]I agree with you but the answer is to get our own benefit sucking leaches off their lazy arses and into work. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 0

3:18pm Fri 30 May 14

PaulErith says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
Major Boredom wrote:
@Gypo.Joe '... We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.'

We wouldn't need immigrants to do these jobs if the 'indigenous' population didn't think it beneath them. You can complain all you like about foreigners, but who else will do these low paid, low status jobs?
I agree with you but the answer is to get our own benefit sucking leaches off their lazy arses and into work.
Certainly true that whilst I believe immigration has become an issue, there is also a major problem with our own lazy benefit scroungers. The problem is both the system and the people. I have a mate who spent years on the dole because the only jobs he could get meant that he would be almost no better off. In one way, I can fully understand why someone wouldn't want to work 35 hours a week for the same money as sitting on their arse, so in that respect the system should be changed so that this situation does not arise. However, people's attitudes should also change and they should have a work ethic. Even if you had to start at the bottom on no more money, at least it's a foot on a ladder that with hard work should lead to more.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Major Boredom[/bold] wrote: @Gypo.Joe '... We already have enough windscreen washers, burger flippers, shelf fillers etc.' We wouldn't need immigrants to do these jobs if the 'indigenous' population didn't think it beneath them. You can complain all you like about foreigners, but who else will do these low paid, low status jobs?[/p][/quote]I agree with you but the answer is to get our own benefit sucking leaches off their lazy arses and into work.[/p][/quote]Certainly true that whilst I believe immigration has become an issue, there is also a major problem with our own lazy benefit scroungers. The problem is both the system and the people. I have a mate who spent years on the dole because the only jobs he could get meant that he would be almost no better off. In one way, I can fully understand why someone wouldn't want to work 35 hours a week for the same money as sitting on their arse, so in that respect the system should be changed so that this situation does not arise. However, people's attitudes should also change and they should have a work ethic. Even if you had to start at the bottom on no more money, at least it's a foot on a ladder that with hard work should lead to more. PaulErith
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree