This lovely photo of a family of swans was sent in by Judy De Haan.
Judy said: "What a wonderful surprise to see this tiny family of baby swans (too young to be called cygnets) on the grass nearby to the lake in Kelsey Park.
"The mother is keeping her babes close whilst Daddy Swan stands guard. The only other water birds nearby were a pair of Mandarin Ducks strutting their stuff."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Crayford Road water pipe repairs complete - road to reopen soon
- Damaged water pipe causes fountain to appear in Blackheath street
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- UPDATE: Teenager in court over North Greenwich Tube station 'bomb' alert
- Police helicopter used in search of Bluewater area for person 'carrying a gun'