This lovely photo of a family of swans was sent in by Judy De Haan.
Judy said: "What a wonderful surprise to see this tiny family of baby swans (too young to be called cygnets) on the grass nearby to the lake in Kelsey Park.
"The mother is keeping her babes close whilst Daddy Swan stands guard. The only other water birds nearby were a pair of Mandarin Ducks strutting their stuff."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?