This lovely photo of a family of swans was sent in by Judy De Haan.
Judy said: "What a wonderful surprise to see this tiny family of baby swans (too young to be called cygnets) on the grass nearby to the lake in Kelsey Park.
"The mother is keeping her babes close whilst Daddy Swan stands guard. The only other water birds nearby were a pair of Mandarin Ducks strutting their stuff."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- London Soccerdome set to close end of this month to make room for Greenwich Peninsula
- 5 thoughts of the week: Old people's health woes, tattoos harming job prospects and more
- Police called to reported stabbing in Slade Green
- UPDATE: Missing Greenwich found following police appeal
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent