This lovely photo of a family of swans was sent in by Judy De Haan.
Judy said: "What a wonderful surprise to see this tiny family of baby swans (too young to be called cygnets) on the grass nearby to the lake in Kelsey Park.
"The mother is keeping her babes close whilst Daddy Swan stands guard. The only other water birds nearby were a pair of Mandarin Ducks strutting their stuff."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London