Following a police appeal relating to a sexual assault on a train in West Wickham a man has been arrested.
The incident happened near West Wickham station on Tuesday April 29.
A 52-year-old man, from the Catford area, was arrested in the early hours of today (May 23) on suspicion of sexual assault.
He is currently in police custody and will be interviewed by British Transport Police (BTP) detectives.
Detective Constable Andy Parkinson, leading the investigation, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who came forward and provided us with valuable information."
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds