Following a police appeal relating to a sexual assault on a train in West Wickham a man has been arrested.
The incident happened near West Wickham station on Tuesday April 29.
A 52-year-old man, from the Catford area, was arrested in the early hours of today (May 23) on suspicion of sexual assault.
He is currently in police custody and will be interviewed by British Transport Police (BTP) detectives.
Detective Constable Andy Parkinson, leading the investigation, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who came forward and provided us with valuable information."
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash
- Woman suffers head injury after being hit by car in Orpington
- TfL seek damages after Blackwall Tunnel diesel spill
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead