Following a police appeal relating to a sexual assault on a train in West Wickham a man has been arrested.
The incident happened near West Wickham station on Tuesday April 29.
A 52-year-old man, from the Catford area, was arrested in the early hours of today (May 23) on suspicion of sexual assault.
He is currently in police custody and will be interviewed by British Transport Police (BTP) detectives.
Detective Constable Andy Parkinson, leading the investigation, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who came forward and provided us with valuable information."
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- 'Amazing': This cat went missing for nine months - but now he's back home
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told