Following a police appeal relating to a sexual assault on a train in West Wickham a man has been arrested.
The incident happened near West Wickham station on Tuesday April 29.
A 52-year-old man, from the Catford area, was arrested in the early hours of today (May 23) on suspicion of sexual assault.
He is currently in police custody and will be interviewed by British Transport Police (BTP) detectives.
Detective Constable Andy Parkinson, leading the investigation, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who came forward and provided us with valuable information."
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters