More photographs have emerged of amazing lightning bolts which struck Bromley last week.
One image was sent in by Mike Slater, who said: "I was so lucky, was taken in Bromley overlooking Shortlands."
Another was captured by bickie9, who posted it on Twitter, saying: "Caught this over Shortlands, bit grim over yonder."
A torrential storm hit Bromley at around 3pm on Thursday (May 22), following a severe weather warning from the Met Office.
Did you take any photographs in Bromley during last week's storm? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teenage pilot on solo flight around the world touches down at Biggin Hill Airport
- Live news, weather and travel from north Kent and south east London on July 28
- Lloyds Bank to close 200 branches and cut 3,000 jobs after Brexit fallout
- Appeal for missing teenager last seen in Bexleyheath
- WEATHER: Warm but cloudy as rain showers look set to arrive