A 12-year-old boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police were appealing for assistance to help trace Jayden Goodwin, who was last seen at his home yesterday (May 22) morning.
Jayden's family had said they are anxious to hear from him and want him to return.
Officers reported they received information that Jayden was spotted in Orpington High Street at around 8pm yesterday evening.
- Bar The Beckenham to close its doors
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home
- Woolwich hospital staff walking out in five day strike
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: Graphic abortion images displayed outside Lewisham medical centre by activists
- PICTURED: Drug dealing and violence in Sidcup