A 12-year-old boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police were appealing for assistance to help trace Jayden Goodwin, who was last seen at his home yesterday (May 22) morning.
Jayden's family had said they are anxious to hear from him and want him to return.
Officers reported they received information that Jayden was spotted in Orpington High Street at around 8pm yesterday evening.
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- No more happy endings after New Cross 'sex cinema' is shut down
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life