A 12-year-old boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police were appealing for assistance to help trace Jayden Goodwin, who was last seen at his home yesterday (May 22) morning.
Jayden's family had said they are anxious to hear from him and want him to return.
Officers reported they received information that Jayden was spotted in Orpington High Street at around 8pm yesterday evening.
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash