A 12-year-old boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police were appealing for assistance to help trace Jayden Goodwin, who was last seen at his home yesterday (May 22) morning.
Jayden's family had said they are anxious to hear from him and want him to return.
Officers reported they received information that Jayden was spotted in Orpington High Street at around 8pm yesterday evening.
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week
- Former Stephen Lawrence murder suspect from Eltham jailed over drugs plot
- King's Troop soldier taken to hospital with serious injuries after being 'thrown off her horse' in Charlton Park