A 12-year-old boy missing from Orpington has been found safe and well.
Police were appealing for assistance to help trace Jayden Goodwin, who was last seen at his home yesterday (May 22) morning.
Jayden's family had said they are anxious to hear from him and want him to return.
Officers reported they received information that Jayden was spotted in Orpington High Street at around 8pm yesterday evening.
- Pet of the Day: Gentle German shepherd dog Phoenix
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge