A 12-hour vigil is being held at a Bellingham church for 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria.
Residents are invited to light a candle and offer prayers for the girls at St Dunstan’s Church on May 28 between 10am to 10pm.
The day will start with mass and end with compline and visitors can come and go as they please.
To find out more call Reverend Timon Singh on 020 8698 4195 or email email@example.com
- Teenager and woman arrested after man stabbed in Erith
- Dangerous Eltham driver on his phone crashes into 3 vehicles while trying to escape from the police
- Parents launch last-ditch attempt to save 2-year-old daughter after latest supposed victory against cancer fails
- Pensioner jailed for sexual abuse at Anerley children's home
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks