A 12-hour vigil is being held at a Bellingham church for 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria.
Residents are invited to light a candle and offer prayers for the girls at St Dunstan’s Church on May 28 between 10am to 10pm.
The day will start with mass and end with compline and visitors can come and go as they please.
To find out more call Reverend Timon Singh on 020 8698 4195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'