A 12-hour vigil is being held at a Bellingham church for 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria.
Residents are invited to light a candle and offer prayers for the girls at St Dunstan’s Church on May 28 between 10am to 10pm.
The day will start with mass and end with compline and visitors can come and go as they please.
To find out more call Reverend Timon Singh on 020 8698 4195 or email email@example.com
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Ex-England and Millwall midfielder tells young Thamesmead footballers: 'Work hard if you want to make it to the Premiership'
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Green Party members in Crystal Palace petitioning 'illegal levels' of bus pollution
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger