A 12-hour vigil is being held at a Bellingham church for 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria.
Residents are invited to light a candle and offer prayers for the girls at St Dunstan’s Church on May 28 between 10am to 10pm.
The day will start with mass and end with compline and visitors can come and go as they please.
To find out more call Reverend Timon Singh on 020 8698 4195 or email email@example.com
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- JAILED: Greenhithe man strangled woman until she pretended to be DEAD
- 'Vehicles and pedestrians just inches apart': New Cross dad fighting for safer roads
- Greenwich Dances festival returning ‘bigger than ever’ in June