A 12-hour vigil is being held at a Bellingham church for 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria.
Residents are invited to light a candle and offer prayers for the girls at St Dunstan’s Church on May 28 between 10am to 10pm.
The day will start with mass and end with compline and visitors can come and go as they please.
To find out more call Reverend Timon Singh on 020 8698 4195 or email email@example.com
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds