A 12-hour vigil is being held at a Bellingham church for 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria.
Residents are invited to light a candle and offer prayers for the girls at St Dunstan’s Church on May 28 between 10am to 10pm.
The day will start with mass and end with compline and visitors can come and go as they please.
To find out more call Reverend Timon Singh on 020 8698 4195 or email email@example.com
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Dippy the diplodocus is set to retire
- Bexley gets new defibrillators in memory of Welling man who died on his 22nd birthday
- Fire crews tackle roof blaze in Swanley
- Burglar and car thief jailed for three years