A 12-hour vigil is being held at a Bellingham church for 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria.
Residents are invited to light a candle and offer prayers for the girls at St Dunstan’s Church on May 28 between 10am to 10pm.
The day will start with mass and end with compline and visitors can come and go as they please.
To find out more call Reverend Timon Singh on 020 8698 4195 or email email@example.com
- Lewisham councillors reject 9 per cent pay hike
- Six injured in Bexley crash
- President of Malta to visit Deptford tomorrow
- Waste4Fuel on fire for second time in two days
- 5 things to see and do in...Lee