This lovely picture was sent in by reader Samantha Rodriguez-Jones.
She was taking a sunny walk along the Thames by the Thames Barrier in Charlton when she came across this family of geese on the shore.
She said: "I just had to take a photo. It just proves that nature is all around us, and sometimes we don't even have to look."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)