This lovely picture was sent in by reader Samantha Rodriguez-Jones.
She was taking a sunny walk along the Thames by the Thames Barrier in Charlton when she came across this family of geese on the shore.
She said: "I just had to take a photo. It just proves that nature is all around us, and sometimes we don't even have to look."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- Bromley police officer fired for misconduct
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack