This lovely picture was sent in by reader Samantha Rodriguez-Jones.
She was taking a sunny walk along the Thames by the Thames Barrier in Charlton when she came across this family of geese on the shore.
She said: "I just had to take a photo. It just proves that nature is all around us, and sometimes we don't even have to look."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- Man arrested during Thamesmead drugs raid
- Woman left unconscious with fractured jaw following Bellingham Green Park robbery
- Bexleyheath primary school celebrates 'impressive' Ofsted improvements
- Bexley's 14th annual home brew festival welcomes 100 tipplers