This lovely picture was sent in by reader Samantha Rodriguez-Jones.
She was taking a sunny walk along the Thames by the Thames Barrier in Charlton when she came across this family of geese on the shore.
She said: "I just had to take a photo. It just proves that nature is all around us, and sometimes we don't even have to look."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Man critically injured after being hit by bus
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford