This lovely picture was sent in by reader Samantha Rodriguez-Jones.
She was taking a sunny walk along the Thames by the Thames Barrier in Charlton when she came across this family of geese on the shore.
She said: "I just had to take a photo. It just proves that nature is all around us, and sometimes we don't even have to look."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Orpington kids' club forced to close after neighbour noise complaints - at the start of summer holiday
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- PICTURES: Space-themed interactive quest game for kids opens in Blackheath for summer holidays
- GALLERY AND VIDEO: Unite leader joins march against Bromley Council
- Happy birthday Jason Statham! Here’s 8 things you didn’t know about Sydenham’s action hero