This lovely picture was sent in by reader Samantha Rodriguez-Jones.
She was taking a sunny walk along the Thames by the Thames Barrier in Charlton when she came across this family of geese on the shore.
She said: "I just had to take a photo. It just proves that nature is all around us, and sometimes we don't even have to look."
Have you snapped any great wildlife or nature pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Crowd trouble at Rotherham v Millwall game
- Fawkham nudists battle to save caravans at naturist club
- VIDEO: Has a ghost been caught on film at Orpington Priory?
- New Cross teen charged with firearms offences
- VIDEO: Funny or plain stupid? Gravesend prankster, Daniel Jarvis, attempts to give police officers parking fines