Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
What’s your favourite day out in south-east London and north Kent?
No great preamble to this one, just the very simple question: What do you think is the best day out in this area, the one you would do again and again if you could?
Your answer can be a single landmark or attraction you think is worth visiting above everything else or a schedule of two or more activities you think combine to make the perfect way to spend a free day.
Add your answer in the comments box below, with a little detail about why it’s your favourite.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.