No great preamble to this one, just the very simple question: What do you think is the best day out in this area, the one you would do again and again if you could?
Your answer can be a single landmark or attraction you think is worth visiting above everything else or a schedule of two or more activities you think combine to make the perfect way to spend a free day.
Add your answer in the comments box below, with a little detail about why it’s your favourite.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?