A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shotgun
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs