A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Pet of the Day: Aldous is cuddly...for a snake
- Stat Chat: More grateful for iPhone than light bulb! Top 10 American exports we're thankful for
- Girl at centre of Bexleyheath Academy teacher sex trial 'undoubtedly lied'
- ‘National Treasure’ Jim Broadbent and Rafe Spall discuss ‘warm and fuzzy’ Father Christmas in Get Santa
- VIDEO: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above