A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Chick it out: Peregrine falcons breed in Lewisham
- Kent County Council name Mike Harrison as new chairman
- Poundland set to open in Welling