A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys