A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?