A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Bexley police statistics show 16 per cent of burglars use the front door or open windows
- Gravesend man turned away from Darent Valley Hospital days before death
- PICTURES: Bromley hockey ladies bare flesh for calendar
- REVIEW: Hunters Grimm in Deptford