A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Sydenham's Rolf Harris loses first appeal bid
- Giant poppies spring up in Bromley
- Police reassure Meopham residents rumours of burglary spree are false