A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Dartford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- Oh dear! Manager tells of moment 'bloody great big deer' runs into West Wickham pub
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Head of South East Coast Ambulance Service trust (SECAmb) leaves two months after "fundamental failures" in 111 pilot scheme
- Child falls three floors from balcony in Crystal Palace