A Plumstead blaze damaged a two-storey building along with a pair of HGVs on the Kings Highway road last night (May 21).
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to the disused building, behind the old Alma pub, at 8.47pm.
Part of the two storey building was damaged along with two heavy goods vehicles.
The fire was under control by 11.03pm.
Fire crews from Erith, Eltham, Bexley and East Greenwich fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Honeytrap killers jailed for life
- Travellers takeover near Tesco's
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Lewisham West & Penge
- Growing fears for missing 'vulnerable' man from Sydenham
- **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** Deadly disease threatens healthy dogs across London and Kent