A Swanscombe prison officer is appearing at the Old Bailey today (May 22) in connection with an allegedly corrupt relationship with a journalist from The Sun.
Robert Norman, 53, of Milton Road, is charged with conspiracy to commit misconduct in public office alongside journalist Stephen Moyes, 40, from New Malden.
The charges are in connection with the Met's Operation Elveden which investigates allegedly corrupt relationships between public officials and journalists.
The pair appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on May 8 and have been on unconditional bail.
Norman is a serving prison officer at HMP Belmarsh and was arrested on June 11 last year. He was charged on April 16.
Moyes is a three-time British Press Awards winner from The Sun.
- WIN! Family camping passes to Paws in the Park at the Kent Showground
- REVEALED: Streets targeted by Lewisham police in drugs and burglary operation
- Ruby Wax brings funny mental health show to Bromley
- Engineering works on railway will affect Dartford, Eltham, Plumstead and Bexley
- Lewisham Council calls on public to help solve budget crisis