Check out this beautiful albino squirrel which has been spotted in Bromley.
It was photographed by Facebook user Sevcan Ankay Vadeoglu who saw it in her garden.
White, or albino squirrels, are born with little or no pigmentation in their fur, skin or eyes, resulting in white fur and pink eyes.
Wildlife experts say the chances of a squirrel being born albino are one in 100,000.
Have you seen any unusual animals near where you live or snapped any great wildlife pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- SCARY CLOWNS: Have you spotted spooky activity on the streets of south-east London and North Kent?
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- PICTURES: If your dog's been feeling the heat, no sweat - the weirdest ways animals stay cool
- VIDEO: UFO researcher seeks help identifying 'mothership' spotted heading towards south-east London
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home