Check out this beautiful albino squirrel which has been spotted in Bromley.
It was photographed by Facebook user Sevcan Ankay Vadeoglu who saw it in her garden.
White, or albino squirrels, are born with little or no pigmentation in their fur, skin or eyes, resulting in white fur and pink eyes.
Wildlife experts say the chances of a squirrel being born albino are one in 100,000.
Have you seen any unusual animals near where you live or snapped any great wildlife pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Jurassic Park - T-Rex dinosaur on a truck spotted in Greenwich
- Left in a jam: Man stuck in train toilet forced to TWEET Southeastern staff for help
- Motorcycling dog in a bag takes Woolwich ferry - but is he being ruff-ly treated?
- Lady Gaga gives birth - to an amphibian
- Mystery surrounds high-pitched sound bothering residents in Sidcup