Check out this beautiful albino squirrel which has been spotted in Bromley.
It was photographed by Facebook user Sevcan Ankay Vadeoglu who saw it in her garden.
White, or albino squirrels, are born with little or no pigmentation in their fur, skin or eyes, resulting in white fur and pink eyes.
Wildlife experts say the chances of a squirrel being born albino are one in 100,000.
Have you seen any unusual animals near where you live or snapped any great wildlife pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- Welling man mistook noisy pigeons for neighbour having an orgasm following solar panel hell
- BEAKING NEWS: Feeling peckish? Thamesmead Heron returns to KFC
- NAILED IT! Can you spot the typo in this ‘professional’ Gravesend salon sign?
- WTF?! Man in a van hands out weird ‘sex ticket’ to woman in Bexleyheath
- POLL: Is there a dinosaur or an elephant in the Gravesend sky?