Check out this beautiful albino squirrel which has been spotted in Bromley.
It was photographed by Facebook user Sevcan Ankay Vadeoglu who saw it in her garden.
White, or albino squirrels, are born with little or no pigmentation in their fur, skin or eyes, resulting in white fur and pink eyes.
Wildlife experts say the chances of a squirrel being born albino are one in 100,000.
Have you seen any unusual animals near where you live or snapped any great wildlife pictures? We'd love to see them so please email your photos to News Shopper, tweet us @newsshopper, post to our Facebook page or click here to send through our website
- 4 creepy housing ads offering free rooms in exchange for sex
- Is this the worst petition ever? Paw response for campaign to build four more Catford Cats
- PICTURED: Fox spotted waiting for Southeastern train
- 5 top tips to beat Blue Monday: Can you face 'most depressing day of year' with a smile?
- 'I just looked up and it was there' - UFOs spotted over Swanley and Bexleyheath