Just for fun, we’d love to see photos of your coffee cups and tea mugs.
We’re on the lookout for the best looking or funniest cup/mug that someone in south-east London and north Kent has.
Whether it’s the one you enjoy your morning wake-up drink in, the one you use for a soothing evening cuppa or the one that sits on your desk at work, send us a snap of your favourite and we’ll put the finest online here for everyone to admire.
My work mug is pictured above for starters – a lovely mug that celebrates the joy of collecting Panini football stickers.
Below are some of the best cups and mugs we've been sent photos of so far.
Jayne Tucker says this mug suits her perfectly
From Sgt Chris Molnar, based in Bexley
Paul Vince says these are his two best mugs showing his kids and his team
From Nicola Gower
Kermit and Miss Piggy mugs, from Michelle L Blumire, Orpington
Two shots for me, says Ian Connor
Some political drinking from Ian Connor's second submission
And a bit of politics here too from Nigel Fletcher in Eltham
From Clare McCarron
We pity the fool who drinks from this anonymously contributed mug
Vger Ann Goldby and her two daughters' mugs
@catriona91 on Twitter said of her mug: "My favourite mug reminds me of home and my amazing family."
From Lewis Baird
From Laura Miles
- 5 questions from the general election: A Tory victory, Labour bloodbath and Lib Dem crushing
- Top ten facts to celebrate the birth of the new princess
- Amelia Lily to Zebulon: A - Z of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat at The Woodville, Gravesend
- Maypoles to Roman deity's: Top five weird and wonderful May Day traditions
- Where's the like button for that smile? Top 10 cheesiest modern chat-up lines heard in London
- 20 glorious photos of SE London and north Kent at their most beautiful
- Are you an 'al desko' diner? See if your eating habits match other Londoners and share a pic of today's lunch
- QUIZ: Match the election pledge to the political party
- Top five obscure facts about Easter
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?