Just for fun, we’d love to see photos of your coffee cups and tea mugs.
We’re on the lookout for the best looking or funniest cup/mug that someone in south-east London and north Kent has.
Whether it’s the one you enjoy your morning wake-up drink in, the one you use for a soothing evening cuppa or the one that sits on your desk at work, send us a snap of your favourite and we’ll put the finest online here for everyone to admire.
My work mug is pictured above for starters – a lovely mug that celebrates the joy of collecting Panini football stickers.
Below are some of the best cups and mugs we've been sent photos of so far.
Jayne Tucker says this mug suits her perfectly
From Sgt Chris Molnar, based in Bexley
Paul Vince says these are his two best mugs showing his kids and his team
From Nicola Gower
Kermit and Miss Piggy mugs, from Michelle L Blumire, Orpington
Two shots for me, says Ian Connor
Some political drinking from Ian Connor's second submission
And a bit of politics here too from Nigel Fletcher in Eltham
From Clare McCarron
We pity the fool who drinks from this anonymously contributed mug
Vger Ann Goldby and her two daughters' mugs
@catriona91 on Twitter said of her mug: "My favourite mug reminds me of home and my amazing family."
From Lewis Baird
From Laura Miles
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- 'Worst time of my life': Woman who took Tinder date to Turkey and landed in middle of coup hits back
- Tarzan impressions and 11 other activities you won’t believe have been banned
- Tinder date lands man in Turkey amid military coup - and he doesn't like the girl
- Pokemon Go away! 46 past toys and fashions proving today's crazes just aren't as good
- Can you spot the mobile phone in this photo of a rug?
- QUIZ: God save the what now? Test how well you actually know the national anthem
- 11 hilarious but very tenuous reasons to support Wales in Euro 2016
- BIGGER THAN BREXIT: 11 other huge calls to reconsider if there's an EU referendum do-over