Just for fun, we’d love to see photos of your coffee cups and tea mugs.
We’re on the lookout for the best looking or funniest cup/mug that someone in south-east London and north Kent has.
Whether it’s the one you enjoy your morning wake-up drink in, the one you use for a soothing evening cuppa or the one that sits on your desk at work, send us a snap of your favourite and we’ll put the finest online here for everyone to admire.
My work mug is pictured above for starters – a lovely mug that celebrates the joy of collecting Panini football stickers.
Below are some of the best cups and mugs we've been sent photos of so far.
Jayne Tucker says this mug suits her perfectly
From Sgt Chris Molnar, based in Bexley
Paul Vince says these are his two best mugs showing his kids and his team
From Nicola Gower
Kermit and Miss Piggy mugs, from Michelle L Blumire, Orpington
Two shots for me, says Ian Connor
Some political drinking from Ian Connor's second submission
And a bit of politics here too from Nigel Fletcher in Eltham
From Clare McCarron
We pity the fool who drinks from this anonymously contributed mug
Vger Ann Goldby and her two daughters' mugs
@catriona91 on Twitter said of her mug: "My favourite mug reminds me of home and my amazing family."
From Lewis Baird
From Laura Miles
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Thirteen weird Halloween facts to help keep the spooks at bay
- 11 ideas for what to do with your extra hour when the clocks go back
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are
- Santa spotted in Gravesend - and later branded an imposter
- Stat Chat: Top 5 tips for happy life - with 58 revealed to be best age
- Top 10 facts you probably didn't know about autumn