Just for fun, we’d love to see photos of your coffee cups and tea mugs.
We’re on the lookout for the best looking or funniest cup/mug that someone in south-east London and north Kent has.
Whether it’s the one you enjoy your morning wake-up drink in, the one you use for a soothing evening cuppa or the one that sits on your desk at work, send us a snap of your favourite and we’ll put the finest online here for everyone to admire.
My work mug is pictured above for starters – a lovely mug that celebrates the joy of collecting Panini football stickers.
Below are some of the best cups and mugs we've been sent photos of so far.
Jayne Tucker says this mug suits her perfectly
From Sgt Chris Molnar, based in Bexley
Paul Vince says these are his two best mugs showing his kids and his team
From Nicola Gower
Kermit and Miss Piggy mugs, from Michelle L Blumire, Orpington
Two shots for me, says Ian Connor
Some political drinking from Ian Connor's second submission
And a bit of politics here too from Nigel Fletcher in Eltham
From Clare McCarron
We pity the fool who drinks from this anonymously contributed mug
Vger Ann Goldby and her two daughters' mugs
@catriona91 on Twitter said of her mug: "My favourite mug reminds me of home and my amazing family."
From Lewis Baird
From Laura Miles
- 20 super summery selfies that might put a smile on your face
- Eagles fans finish 17th in Premier League infidelity table with Chelsea top ahead of Liverpool
- VIDEO: 'It's a joke' - Rio Ferdinand and other stars moan about their Fifa 15 stats
- 5 things to see and do in...Bexley Village
- 7 things to see at upcoming Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- VIDEO News Shopper editor takes the Ice Bucket Challenge
- 5 thoughts of the week: Beard nets on the Bake Off, tyres, Twitter and Cliff Richard
- Top 10 Dr Who in south east London and north Kent facts
- VIDEO: E-cigarettes, social media and mobile phones - a guide to modern manners
- UPDATED: Sir Malcolm Campbell-inspired Pizza Express and 6 other restaurants that pay homage to famous faces