A man from Gravesend has been charged with burglary after two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a shed in Swanscombe.
Jack Wayne Crittenden, aged 22, of Arthur Street, was arrested the same day as the incident was reported to have happened in The Grove on May 18.
Two bicycles suspected to have been stolen have been recovered.
Crittenden has been charged with handling stolen goods, burglary and assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on July 7.
- Deptford Broadway blocked by lorry smash
- UPDATE: Woman allegedly assaulted on doorstep of her home in Bexleyheath
- Stat Chat: Top 10 boring areas of life that make us feel most fed-up
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted