A man from Gravesend has been charged with burglary after two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a shed in Swanscombe.
Jack Wayne Crittenden, aged 22, of Arthur Street, was arrested the same day as the incident was reported to have happened in The Grove on May 18.
Two bicycles suspected to have been stolen have been recovered.
Crittenden has been charged with handling stolen goods, burglary and assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on July 7.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire