Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gravesend man charged after bicycles burgled from Swanscombe shed
A man from Gravesend has been charged with burglary after two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a shed in Swanscombe.
Jack Wayne Crittenden, aged 22, of Arthur Street, was arrested the same day as the incident was reported to have happened in The Grove on May 18.
Two bicycles suspected to have been stolen have been recovered.
Crittenden has been charged with handling stolen goods, burglary and assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on July 7.
- Pet of the Day: In memory of Casey, this might bring a tear to your eye
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Fake Abbey Wood hospice van seen cruising for late night donations
- Bexleyheath pool duping customers with 'free' swim offer, says user
- Erith gym holds white collar boxing night in memory of Tommy Main