A man from Gravesend has been charged with burglary after two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a shed in Swanscombe.
Jack Wayne Crittenden, aged 22, of Arthur Street, was arrested the same day as the incident was reported to have happened in The Grove on May 18.
Two bicycles suspected to have been stolen have been recovered.
Crittenden has been charged with handling stolen goods, burglary and assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on July 7.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash