A man from Gravesend has been charged with burglary after two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a shed in Swanscombe.
Jack Wayne Crittenden, aged 22, of Arthur Street, was arrested the same day as the incident was reported to have happened in The Grove on May 18.
Two bicycles suspected to have been stolen have been recovered.
Crittenden has been charged with handling stolen goods, burglary and assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on July 7.
- Police release e-fit after man 'sexually assaults woman and punches her in the face' in Gravesend
- Greenwich road casualty reduction is the biggest in London
- TfL announce plans for new river crossings at Thamesmead and Belvedere
- PICTURED: Sidcup mum turns life around after losing 12 stone and having excess skin cut off
- Shopper at 50: Do you remember these classic 1960s TV shows?