A man from Gravesend has been charged with burglary after two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a shed in Swanscombe.
Jack Wayne Crittenden, aged 22, of Arthur Street, was arrested the same day as the incident was reported to have happened in The Grove on May 18.
Two bicycles suspected to have been stolen have been recovered.
Crittenden has been charged with handling stolen goods, burglary and assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on July 7.
- Blackheath school plans Deptford expansion
- Blue Peter gardener, Chris Collins, teaches Bexleyheath school pupils
- Woolwich doctor faked nomination papers to run for Mayor of London
- Machine gun found in Penge
- Claw-rious new home for Greenhithe reptiles