A man from Gravesend has been charged with burglary after two bicycles were reportedly stolen from a shed in Swanscombe.
Jack Wayne Crittenden, aged 22, of Arthur Street, was arrested the same day as the incident was reported to have happened in The Grove on May 18.
Two bicycles suspected to have been stolen have been recovered.
Crittenden has been charged with handling stolen goods, burglary and assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on July 7.
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Former Met Police officer from Greenhithe with previous sex convictions admits assaulting girl, 14
- Dr Suess' Cat in the Hat tells us what tricks he has up his sleeve for Dartford show
- Woman taken to hospital after fleeing Abbey Wood flat fire
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent