The Woolwich Ferry was suspended this morning (May 21) after a driver ignored boarding instructions.
The service had to be halted while the person was detained and questioned by police.
A two-boat service resumed at around 11am following the incident.
A Transport for London spokeswoman said: “I understand there was an incident involving a driver who was boarding the ferry and ignored instructions from staff directing people on to the ferry.
“The police were called and he was detained for questioning.”
- Bellingham car wash crash: Mercedes driver questioned by police and one man still in critical condition
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids
- Dartford FC tweet goes viral after player takes unusually poor shot on goal
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Police cadet teen buys knives from Eltham retailers in sting operation