The Woolwich Ferry was suspended this morning (May 21) after a driver ignored boarding instructions.
The service had to be halted while the person was detained and questioned by police.
A two-boat service resumed at around 11am following the incident.
A Transport for London spokeswoman said: “I understand there was an incident involving a driver who was boarding the ferry and ignored instructions from staff directing people on to the ferry.
“The police were called and he was detained for questioning.”
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway