The Woolwich Ferry was suspended this morning (May 21) after a driver ignored boarding instructions.
The service had to be halted while the person was detained and questioned by police.
A two-boat service resumed at around 11am following the incident.
A Transport for London spokeswoman said: “I understand there was an incident involving a driver who was boarding the ferry and ignored instructions from staff directing people on to the ferry.
“The police were called and he was detained for questioning.”
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley