The Woolwich Ferry was suspended this morning (May 21) after a driver ignored boarding instructions.
The service had to be halted while the person was detained and questioned by police.
A two-boat service resumed at around 11am following the incident.
A Transport for London spokeswoman said: “I understand there was an incident involving a driver who was boarding the ferry and ignored instructions from staff directing people on to the ferry.
“The police were called and he was detained for questioning.”
- Dog needed star in Dartford stage production of Oliver
- Southeastern trains through Lewisham delayed or cancelled
- Second World War bomb found in Gravesend street
- Bromley residents urged to report antisocial behaviour
- FILM REVIEW: San Andreas (12A)