A woman has alleged a man took a picture of her bottom while she was bending over to tie her shoe lace in Orpington.
The woman, who did not want to be named, was outside Bannister Gardens flats in Main Road on Monday (May 19) morning when the incident happened.
She said: "My friend saw a man in a light blue Audi take a picture of my bum.
"I stood up and looked at the man and he drove off too quick to see what he looked like.
"It may not seem important but it's concerning when he does that as you don't know what else he is taking pics of.
"I am not saying he is a pervert but taking pictures of girls bending over is not normal is it?"
Have you noticed a man taking pictures of women's bottoms in the Orpington area? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union