A four-year-old boy has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between a vehicle and a pedestrian this morning (May 21).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision between St Mildreds Road and Parkcroft Road at 8.05am.
One ambulance attended the scene and staff treated a four-year-old boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
St Mildreds Road is partially blocked in both directions and there is queuing traffic towards the A21 Rushey Green and A20 Sidcup Road.
Did you see what happened or have information? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine