A four-year-old boy has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between a vehicle and a pedestrian this morning (May 21).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision between St Mildreds Road and Parkcroft Road at 8.05am.
One ambulance attended the scene and staff treated a four-year-old boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
St Mildreds Road is partially blocked in both directions and there is queuing traffic towards the A21 Rushey Green and A20 Sidcup Road.
Did you see what happened or have information? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- Teenager arrested in connection to Blackheath murder released on bail
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- A woman whose teeth snapped off while she ate toast has been handed £15,000 compensation from dentists