A four-year-old boy has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between a vehicle and a pedestrian this morning (May 21).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision between St Mildreds Road and Parkcroft Road at 8.05am.
One ambulance attended the scene and staff treated a four-year-old boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
St Mildreds Road is partially blocked in both directions and there is queuing traffic towards the A21 Rushey Green and A20 Sidcup Road.
Did you see what happened or have information? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- Meet the Bexley teacher who has been crowned the best in Kent
- Here's how to get a free ride on the Tube next week
- This poor cat has been left unable to move after she was savaged by a 'dog'
- Dartford driver caught in ‘pandemonium’ and delays at Gatwick Airport after passengers forced to fly without luggage
- Man charged with 2015 Thamesmead murder