A four-year-old boy has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between a vehicle and a pedestrian this morning (May 21).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision between St Mildreds Road and Parkcroft Road at 8.05am.
One ambulance attended the scene and staff treated a four-year-old boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
St Mildreds Road is partially blocked in both directions and there is queuing traffic towards the A21 Rushey Green and A20 Sidcup Road.
Did you see what happened or have information? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- Girl at centre of Bexleyheath Academy teacher sex trial 'undoubtedly lied'
- ‘National Treasure’ Jim Broadbent and Rafe Spall discuss ‘warm and fuzzy’ Father Christmas in Get Santa
- VIDEO: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above
- Sun reporter from Brockley cleared of misconduct over story payments
- Eltham school create's London's first shipping container gallery