A four-year-old boy has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between a vehicle and a pedestrian this morning (May 21).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision between St Mildreds Road and Parkcroft Road at 8.05am.
One ambulance attended the scene and staff treated a four-year-old boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
St Mildreds Road is partially blocked in both directions and there is queuing traffic towards the A21 Rushey Green and A20 Sidcup Road.
Did you see what happened or have information? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?