A four-year-old boy has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between a vehicle and a pedestrian this morning (May 21).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision between St Mildreds Road and Parkcroft Road at 8.05am.
One ambulance attended the scene and staff treated a four-year-old boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
St Mildreds Road is partially blocked in both directions and there is queuing traffic towards the A21 Rushey Green and A20 Sidcup Road.
Did you see what happened or have information? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths