A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine