A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Pedestrian involved in serious traffic collision on Lewisham Way
- 20 firefighters called out to deal with Catford blaze
- Man cut free from van after Gravesend crash
- Claims toxic waste was dumped and left in Green Street Green for nearly a week
- Stat Chat: What tops list of things we can't live without at Christmas?