A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Man accused of murdering EastEnders actress and children in Erith to enter pleas
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Plenty of wet weather set for bank holiday weekend
- Latest news, traffic and weather from SE London and north Kent, April 29
- Traffic light failure in Lewisham High Street causing heavy traffic