A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- WIN! Family camping passes to Paws in the Park at the Kent Showground
- REVEALED: Streets targeted by Lewisham police in drugs and burglary operation
- Ruby Wax brings funny mental health show to Bromley
- Engineering works on railway will affect Dartford, Eltham, Plumstead and Bexley
- Lewisham Council calls on public to help solve budget crisis