A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Cyclist killed by car during race in France
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months