Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man charged with kidnapping and blackmail after robbery on train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South
A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Fire brigade called to 100 Bromley children stuck in cars - and child with head in potty
- Poster shows Forest Hill's Timothy Spall as painter JMW Turner
- UPDATE: 'Mayhem' after Leesons Hill, St Paul's Cray, crash, which involved a motorcycle
- Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Peaches Geldof 'was heroin addict'