A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Union J and Mr Tumble among the big names at UK's biggest family event at British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Woman hospitalised after St Mary Cray crash
- Grammy-nominated Hunter Hayes discusses Greenwich school visit
- Nigel Farage: 'Selfie-seeking black Catford people don't think UKIP are racist'
- Heavy showers to hit London this week