A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- Orpington contest launched to find best businesses
- Circus of Horrors' Guinness World Record hair hanger Anastasia IV tells Vibe 'we all like to be afraid'
- 5 Thoughts: 'Homophobic' bus driver was jealous and Victor Moses is a 'cheat'