A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon