A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- EXCLUSIVE: End in sight for St Paul's Cray residents as Waste4Fuel rubbish mountain set to be cleared
- UPDATE: Witness describes moment man with 'massive kitchen knife' burst through Bexleyheath restaurant
- PICTURED: 'I wouldn't let a flea-ridden dog bathe in there' - mum-of-two slams St Mary Cray's 'hotel from hell'
- WATCH: Armed police arrest man 'with gun' in Sydenham
- UPDATE: Lidl takes action against travellers 'occupying' old Porcupine pub site in Mottingham Road