A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight