A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Video shows 'migrants being helped off lorry on M25 in Dartford'
- 'Huge milestone': Green light for 1,500 new Thamesmead homes as huge £1bn regeneration scheme starts
- Still taking its toll: Queen Elizabeth II Bridge at Dartford Crossing is a quarter of a century old
- 9 facts about the M25 as Britain's biggest car park and the road to hell turns 30
- Greenhithe police officer died during 'dangerous sex game', man accused of murdering him tells court