A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- Glorious sunshine to hit London over the weekend
- 5 'ninja' dog videos to enjoy - does your pooch also have a special talent?
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet road