A man has been charged with kidnapping and blackmail after a man was robbed on a train travelling to London Victoria via Bromley South.
This comes after British Transport Police (BTP) issued a witness appeal in relation to the robbery by two men on the train on April 17.
An 18-year-old man, from Brent, was arrested last Friday (May 16) and charged.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on May 30.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney, of BTP’s robbery squad, said: "I would like to thank the members of the public who have come forward to help us so far and the media for their extensive coverage of our appeal."
- UPDATE: Council bosses back Biggin Hill Airport extended operating hours
- UPDATE: Paedophile pub landlord jailed for sexually assaulting 4-year-old boy
- Disgusting Abbey Wood paedophile guilty of repeatedly raping teenage girl
- Help solve mystery of 'neglected' dead dog dumped in Catford
- Plans to build school on Bromley park shelved