TOWIE's Mark Wright, 27, loves a game of football. The I'm a Celebrity runner-up and radio presenter was a Tottenham youth player and semi-pro footballer.
On Sunday, he brought a team of his Essex buddies - including best mate James Argent and cousin Elliot Wright - to The Valley for the celebrity soccer tournament, Soccer Six.
Vibe caught up with the Essex smoothie to pick his brains about the World Cup.
Who do you think will win the World Cup?
If I had to be honest, I’d say Brazil. For some reason, and I know we always say it – I’m always the one not saying it – I think where everyone has left England alone and they are not putting pressure on them to win, I’ve got a feeling they’re going to do something.
What do you think of the squad?
I like it. It’s young, it’s refreshing, there are lot of points to prove to people in games. Everyone’s going to be flying. I like it a lot.
Who are you backing to be our player of the tournament?
I think Rooney’s going to do it this year.
Where are you going to watch the games?
I’m going to Brazil for a week, then I’ll probably watch the games at my house and have a few house parties.
- Britain's biggest obstacle course, inspired by Total Wipeout, comes to Brands Hatch
- 10 amazing exercises to do with your dog
- 6 dos and don'ts of joining a gym – fitness experts share their tips
- 7 things you can do today for a healthier you
- 7 common sense tips to help you get an amazing night’s sleep