A 12-year-old boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a pedestrian in Eltham this afternoon (May 19).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance and a duty officer to Bexley Road after they were called at 3.05pm.
Staff treated a 12-year-old boy for a leg injury and he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
There is slow traffic along Bexley Road which is partially blocked near the junction with Riefield Road.
- Union J and Mr Tumble among the big names at UK's biggest family event at British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Woman hospitalised after St Mary Cray crash
- Grammy-nominated Hunter Hayes discusses Greenwich school visit
- Nigel Farage: 'Selfie-seeking black Catford people don't think UKIP are racist'
- Heavy showers to hit London this week