Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Eltham crash on Bexley Road leaves 12-year-old boy in hospital
A 12-year-old boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a pedestrian in Eltham this afternoon (May 19).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance and a duty officer to Bexley Road after they were called at 3.05pm.
Staff treated a 12-year-old boy for a leg injury and he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
There is slow traffic along Bexley Road which is partially blocked near the junction with Riefield Road.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
Comments are closed on this article.