A 12-year-old boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a pedestrian in Eltham this afternoon (May 19).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance and a duty officer to Bexley Road after they were called at 3.05pm.
Staff treated a 12-year-old boy for a leg injury and he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
There is slow traffic along Bexley Road which is partially blocked near the junction with Riefield Road.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths