A 12-year-old boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a pedestrian in Eltham this afternoon (May 19).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance and a duty officer to Bexley Road after they were called at 3.05pm.
Staff treated a 12-year-old boy for a leg injury and he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
There is slow traffic along Bexley Road which is partially blocked near the junction with Riefield Road.
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- Bexley homes second cheapest in London - whilst you're more likely to bag a bargain in Greenwich than Bromley or Lewisham
- North Kent policeman disciplined after using force on junior officer