A 12-year-old boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a pedestrian in Eltham this afternoon (May 19).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance and a duty officer to Bexley Road after they were called at 3.05pm.
Staff treated a 12-year-old boy for a leg injury and he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
There is slow traffic along Bexley Road which is partially blocked near the junction with Riefield Road.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London