A 12-year-old boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a car and a pedestrian in Eltham this afternoon (May 19).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance and a duty officer to Bexley Road after they were called at 3.05pm.
Staff treated a 12-year-old boy for a leg injury and he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
There is slow traffic along Bexley Road which is partially blocked near the junction with Riefield Road.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer