There is some slow traffic in Forest Hill this afternoon (May 19) after firefighters tackled a blaze in a flat above a shop.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) firefighters were called at 1.40pm to a building fire in Dartmouth Road.
The flames, which were under control by 2.20pm, damaged five per cent of the kitchen of a first floor flat.
Dartmouth Road was closed following the incident but has now reopened with traffic reported to be easing.
An LFB spokesman said: “We were called at 1.40pm to a shop and flats on Dartmouth Road. There is a flat on the first floor where five per cent of the kitchen was damaged.”
- Girl at centre of Bexleyheath Academy teacher sex trial 'undoubtedly lied'
- ‘National Treasure’ Jim Broadbent and Rafe Spall discuss ‘warm and fuzzy’ Father Christmas in Get Santa
- VIDEO: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above
- Sun reporter from Brockley cleared of misconduct over story payments
- Eltham school create's London's first shipping container gallery