A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash