A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Bromley and Chislehurst MP Bob Neill speaks out against fresh Tube strikes
- PICTURED: British Queen returns to reign in Locksbottom
- Date set for Blackheath Fireworks
- Memorial plaques stolen from cemeteries, scrap metal dealer denies all knowledge