A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- 'Vile' - Orpington man jailed after sending girls sexually explicit Facebook messages and texts
- VIDEO: Ever wondered what qualifications Sydenham’s Jason Statham has?
- Police urgently seek woman who has escaped from Sidcup mental health unit
- Two men injured as trio try to force their way into Bickley home
- 'Great looking, high-octane and thought-provoking - what's not to love?': Chappie (12A) reviewed