A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- CCTV released after elderly woman's purse stolen in Dartford Iceland
- North Kent is getting a massive new trampoline park
- London Bridge station staff to stop challenging tickets as part of industrial action
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion