A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Crayford fish and chips among best in country
- UPDATE: Travellers evicted after takeover of Catford prefab estate
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Greenwich & Woolwich
- X Factor runner up Ray Quinn is coming to Gravesend
- Woolwich man 'stabbed in car' just yards from London Marathon route