A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Stat Chat: How easy is returning to work after having a child?
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Charlton burglar who climbed tree in 17-hour police stand off sentenced
- PICTURED: Car crashes into front of Sidcup house after police pursuit
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend