A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- RECIPE: Marks and Spencer’s Christmas pudding
- Gravesend flying ace statue will honour town's war heroes
- 'I'm not a nutter' - Blackheath man uses sign to search for Suzy
- Preparations under way at Chislehurst and Sidcup school to mark Magna Carta 800th anniversary