A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Kent police say more patrols will be at 'key locations' like Bluewater - but there will be no army assistance
- Smiling student jailed for 15 years after he almost blew up North Greenwich station
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in the High Street
- Police want to talk to this teenager about a stabbing in Bromley