A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Torrential rain to hit London over Easter
- Rail passengers 'strongly recommended' not to travel between Good Friday and Easter Monday
- Memorial marking 'ultimate sacrifice' of Lee Rigby unveiled in home town
- Sydenham woman arrested for dangerous driving after moped rider left seriously injured
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead