A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Heartbreak Hotel opens in Greenwich
- Drug dealer earning £3.5k a week claims he did not mean to kill Ben Fasina and 'just wanted to escape'
- UPDATE: Girl, 16, arrested after Sydenham stabbing which killed 18-year-old
- PICTURED: Fallen trees cause chaos to London Overground, Thameslink and Southern services
- PICTURED: Refurbished Blackheath pub sets a high Standard