Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Teen taken to hospital after falling off bike in a Lewisham park
A teenage boy was taken to hospital yesterday (May 18) afternoon after falling off his bike in a Lee park.
An air ambulance as well as London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff arrived at Northbrook Park after they were called at 5.20pm.
Staff treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a London Air Ambulance doctor on board.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 5.20pm to reports of someone falling of their bike in Northbrook Park.
“We sent an ambulance, a duty officer, a single responder in a car and the air ambulance also attended.
“We treated a teenage boy who was taken to King’s College Hospital by road ambulance with a doctor from the air ambulance on board.”
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
- Visit the Owletts as National Trust launches the Great British Walk
- Give an actor a home during Deptford show run
- Fire in kitchen of McDonald's, Bromley, leaves employee in hospital
- Bexley Police sign contract to work with community on combating crime
Comments are closed on this article.