Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford train pervert Stefan Turanksy's sentencing adjourned again
A pervert from Dartford who performed a sex act on a train in front of a young child has had his sentencing postponed yet again.
Stefan Turansky, 37, of Mayfair Road, committed the crime while sitting next to a woman and her two young children, one of whom was three years old, on a train heading to north Kent.
The family moved to escape him but he followed them until they jumped off at Gravesend station on July 29.
Earlier that evening, Turansky exposed and touched himself while staring at a 26-year-old woman after boarding the Charing Cross to Gillingham service at Dartford station.
At Medway Magistrates’ Court on September 6 he pleaded guilty to two offences of exposure and two offences of sexual activity in the presence of a child.
Turansky was due to be sentenced on April 14 but the case was adjourned awaiting a psychiatric report.
Today at Maidstone Crown Court, Judge Philip Statman pushed the day back a further six weeks awaiting the appearance of a doctor before the court.
Turansky will now be sentenced on June 27.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
Comments are closed on this article.