A pervert from Dartford who performed a sex act on a train in front of a young child has had his sentencing postponed yet again.
Stefan Turansky, 37, of Mayfair Road, committed the crime while sitting next to a woman and her two young children, one of whom was three years old, on a train heading to north Kent.
The family moved to escape him but he followed them until they jumped off at Gravesend station on July 29.
Earlier that evening, Turansky exposed and touched himself while staring at a 26-year-old woman after boarding the Charing Cross to Gillingham service at Dartford station.
At Medway Magistrates’ Court on September 6 he pleaded guilty to two offences of exposure and two offences of sexual activity in the presence of a child.
Turansky was due to be sentenced on April 14 but the case was adjourned awaiting a psychiatric report.
Today at Maidstone Crown Court, Judge Philip Statman pushed the day back a further six weeks awaiting the appearance of a doctor before the court.
Turansky will now be sentenced on June 27.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent