A teenager missing from Penge has been found safe and well.
Bromley police had asked for assistance in tracing 15-year-old Shaun Dunn who had not been seen since early on Tuesday (May 13) morning.
Today (May 16) officers announced he had returned home.
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list