Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight