Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shotgun
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs
- 10 from Len: Greenhithe's Strictly judge shares his highlights as he gets set to dance off show
- Appeal for witnesses after woman sexually assaulted in Dartford