Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- UPDATE: Anti-terror police investigating after 'suspicious item' detonated by 'bomb squad' at North Greenwich station
- Lewisham police officer found guilty of Bexley assault
- Buses on diversion after Chislehurst crash
- Belmarsh prison officer jailed for taking money to tip off reporter loses appeal
- Greenhithe police officer’s body dumped in acid bath by Breaking Bad-obsessed sado-masochist, court hears