Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- Woolwich man to appear in court after allegedly hitting pedestrian with car outside Dartford nightclub
- Man accused of Claire Tiltman's murder told police he knew a man matching suspect's description