Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- UPDATE: Man charged in connection with burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- Bromley man with cannula stuck in his arm missing from Croydon hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Sidcup A-road closed both ways after road subsides
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road closed after tree collapses in Orpington