Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- 'The people of Bromley are fantastic': Boxing legend Kellie Maloney opens up about life as a woman
- Health alert as temperatures soar to heatwave highs of 33C in SE London and north Kent
- Greenwich lion dance celebrates Dragon Boat Festival
- 'For once I felt like I could be myself' - Dartford boy beats the bullies
- UPDATE: Burst water main part-floods West Wickham road and leaves homes without water