Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Men in court accused of Thamesmead prison attack
Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- Orpington man guilty of importing millions of pounds worth of cocaine into UK
- PICTURED: Armed police in South Darenth after reports of a stabbing
- VIDEO: See how Thamesmead looked like utopia when it was new in 1969
- 92-year-old woman who slipped over near Bromley Sainsbury's thanks people who came to her aid
- Former Gravesend curry restaurant owners prosecuted over mice infestation