Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- Steampunk event hits Abbey Wood's Crossness Pumping Station
- Greenhithe woman is Simon Cowell's 'idea of hell'