Two men appeared in court today (May 15) accused of attacking another man at a Thamesmead prison.
Randy Toto, 20, and Ayo Raji, 21, are accused of unlawfully and maliciously wounding Julius Lee with intent to do him GBH at HMP Thameside on June 25 last year.
Toto, of Dagenham, Essex, and Raji, of HMP Wayland, in Norfolk, have been remanded in custody to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on May 29.
- Police release e-fit after man 'sexually assaults woman and punches her in the face' in Gravesend
- Greenwich road casualty reduction is the biggest in London
- TfL announce plans for new river crossings at Thamesmead and Belvedere
- PICTURED: Sidcup mum turns life around after losing 12 stone and having excess skin cut off
- Shopper at 50: Do you remember these classic 1960s TV shows?