A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Signal problems between London Bridge and Deptford cause Southeastern delays until 11am
- PICTURED: Charlton's Franck Moussa and Andre Bikey unveil sports facilities at Bromley College
- Meet X Factor boyband Union J in Thamesmead
- PICTURED: Youtube star Zoella meets fans at Bluewater signing
- Eastenders' Shirley in court over Greenwich 'racial abuse' outside Jamie Oliver restaurant