A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Concern for 13-year-old boy missing from Bromley
- Latest news, traffic and weather from south-east London and north Kent
- Broken down train causing delays to services through Eynsford
- Jealous grandfather who stabbed ex-partner to death in Kidbrooke jailed for life
- SHUT UP! Things wrapped in bacon are good - but these 10 new business phrases you'll soon hate are not