A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Goldsmiths professor wins diversity award
- Erith woman's anger at Wetherspoon's 'lack of compassion' following father's bathroom fall
- Lewisham Islamic Centre joins wife of British hostage in IS release plea
- UPDATE: Woman in serious condition following Hither Green road traffic accident
- Six fire engines fight to tackle third Waste4Fuel blaze in St Paul's Cray this week