A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday