A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?