A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielson, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielson was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
- Pet of the Day: Moana goes undercover
- Lewisham and Greenwich pair jailed with gang of eight for smuggling cocaine worth millions in banana crates
- Dartford motorcyclist killed in van collision
- Dartford bridge car accident results in lorry spillage
- Traffic Update: Delays and possible cancellations on trains between Dartford and London Bridge