Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bexley woman denies charity box theft from Bexleyheath pub
A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielson, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielson was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel