A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Deptford Broadway blocked by lorry smash
- UPDATE: Woman allegedly assaulted on doorstep of her home in Bexleyheath
- Stat Chat: Top 10 boring areas of life that make us feel most fed-up
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted