A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Police cordon off Greenwich Park after 'suspicious item' scare
- JAILED: 'Remorseless' Boxing Day killer knifed neighbour to death in Mottingham
- UPDATE: Traffic misery after broken down lorry blocks Dartford Tunnel and crash closes slipway near Darenth Interchange
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Air ambulance called to 'accidental injury' in Dartford