A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital