A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Work to reduce flooding in St Mary Cray begins
- Road in Beckenham closed for emergency repairs to collapsed sewer
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Flooding around Shortlands station area due to burst water main