A Swanley man has denied assaulting two teenagers who suffered acid burns.
Levi Bruce, 31, of Moultain Hill, is alleged to have injured a 16-year-old boy and a 19-year-old boy by throwing drain cleaner on their faces.
The pair were rushed to hospital for burns treatment after the altercation in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend, on January 21.
Bruce was charged on February 12 with two counts of throwing a corrosive fluid but these charges were changed to two counts of GBH.
He pleaded not guilty to both counts today (May 15) at Maidstone Crown Court after appearing at the same court on February 13 and 28.
He has been remanded in custody and will be tried on August 11.
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shot gun
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Smoking mums-to-be: Figures reveal where in the capital most mums smoke during pregnancy
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final