A Swanley man has denied assaulting two teenagers who suffered acid burns.
Levi Bruce, 31, of Moultain Hill, is alleged to have injured a 16-year-old boy and a 19-year-old boy by throwing drain cleaner on their faces.
The pair were rushed to hospital for burns treatment after the altercation in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend, on January 21.
Bruce was charged on February 12 with two counts of throwing a corrosive fluid but these charges were changed to two counts of GBH.
He pleaded not guilty to both counts today (May 15) at Maidstone Crown Court after appearing at the same court on February 13 and 28.
He has been remanded in custody and will be tried on August 11.
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Stolen pugs reunited with owner after being thrown out of moving car
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard