A Swanley man has denied assaulting two teenagers who suffered acid burns.
Levi Bruce, 31, of Moultain Hill, is alleged to have injured a 16-year-old boy and a 19-year-old boy by throwing drain cleaner on their faces.
The pair were rushed to hospital for burns treatment after the altercation in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend, on January 21.
Bruce was charged on February 12 with two counts of throwing a corrosive fluid but these charges were changed to two counts of GBH.
He pleaded not guilty to both counts today (May 15) at Maidstone Crown Court after appearing at the same court on February 13 and 28.
He has been remanded in custody and will be tried on August 11.
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam