A Swanley man has denied assaulting two teenagers who suffered acid burns.
Levi Bruce, 31, of Moultain Hill, is alleged to have injured a 16-year-old boy and a 19-year-old boy by throwing drain cleaner on their faces.
The pair were rushed to hospital for burns treatment after the altercation in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend, on January 21.
Bruce was charged on February 12 with two counts of throwing a corrosive fluid but these charges were changed to two counts of GBH.
He pleaded not guilty to both counts today (May 15) at Maidstone Crown Court after appearing at the same court on February 13 and 28.
He has been remanded in custody and will be tried on August 11.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths