A Swanley man has denied assaulting two teenagers who suffered acid burns.
Levi Bruce, 31, of Moultain Hill, is alleged to have injured a 16-year-old boy and a 19-year-old boy by throwing drain cleaner on their faces.
The pair were rushed to hospital for burns treatment after the altercation in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend, on January 21.
Bruce was charged on February 12 with two counts of throwing a corrosive fluid but these charges were changed to two counts of GBH.
He pleaded not guilty to both counts today (May 15) at Maidstone Crown Court after appearing at the same court on February 13 and 28.
He has been remanded in custody and will be tried on August 11.
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station named locally
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Ten men arrested over alleged sexual assault at Bluewater shopping centre have bail extended
- UPDATE: Both Sidcup Leisure Centre swimming pools expected to be closed for six days after flooding
- Strike date changed as Southern train conductors expect 'prolonged dispute'