The date has been set for a 'Running Man' tribute run, honouring the man famed for his topless jogging through Petts Wood.
The inspirational James Gilson died last month at what is thought to be the age of 87, triggering hundreds of online tributes.
Meanwhile, on the day of his funeral, hundreds of people lined the streets as his hearse travelled through Petts Wood.
The event, entitled 'The Spirit of Running Man', is taking place on Sunday June 29 at 10am, and was announced in a post on the Fans of the Running Man Facebook page.
The course, which is yet to be announced, will take in some of the 5k and 10k route Mr Gilson used to run.
£5 will secure anyone a little memento of the run, with the profit split between two charities, St John Ambulance and Cancer Research UK.
The post added: "We may need to inform the neighbours of a lot of excited half naked people around. It's not compulsory to run like our Running Man though."
More details on how to join in the run will be announced on the Fans of The Running Man Facebook page in due course.
- Bromley High Street wine shop blames Tesco as it goes out of business
- Bromley painter and decorator flashed woman as she walked past his van
- Bromley couple’s appeal to reunite lost photo album with owner
- Stat Chat: Which professions drink the most coffee?
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss