No great preamble to this one, just the very simple question: What do you think is the best shop in the area, the one you’d be most heartbroken to ever see close down?
Your answer can be based on the shop that’s the most unusual and sells things you can’t buy anywhere else, the one that provides the friendliest and most helpful customer service, or any other reason why you think your faovurite shop stands out from the crowd.
Add your answer in the comments box below, with a little detail about what makes it so special.
Unrelated to the main question, but for a bit of extra fun, you can also tell us what your favourite shop NAME in the area is. What are the most apt shop names or the best examples of punning out there?
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?