There are rumours two Made in Chelsea cast members were spotted filming in Brockley yesterday (May 13) evening.
Reality stars Binky Felstead and Mark Francis were spied shooting what appears to be a scene for an up-coming episode of the show outside the plush Rivoli Ballroom, in Brockley Road, around 7.30pm.
Director of Bryan & Keegan Estate Agents John Keegan said:“I saw them walking from the corner of our offices to the Rivoli Ballroom. It was quite cool!”
While owner of Pat-A-Cakes, Stacie Maile, tweeted: @Patacake_stacie “#madeinchelsea was being filmed outside the shop last night! I can't believe I missed them by like 5 mins arghhhh”.
Another Twitter user posted: @acatcalledBobs “More like Made in Crofton Park then.”
A spokesperson for the reality series says the series do not reveal anything about the show in advance of it airing and cannot confirm the rumours.
Made in Chelsea are currently filming four to five weeks in advance of airing each episode, it is believed.
Managers of the Rivoli Ballroom were unavailable for comment.
News Shopper caught up with Binky, who grew up in Kent, to talk about the release of her autobiography earlier this week.
- WATCH: Armed police arrest man 'with gun' in Sydenham
- Car catches fire and bursts into flames in Catford
- Rail users in Greenwich face six days of travel chaos as buses replace trains
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup