The crowning of the Hayes May Queens has taken place, followed by a parade through the village of Hayes.
On Saturday (May 10), in a tradition going back over 100 years, the parade featuring May Queens from the three realms - Hayes, Hayes Village and Hayes Common - ended in dancing around the maypole on Hayes Common.
It was organised by the Merrie England Society, also responsible for choosing a colour and flower to represent each realm.
Left to right: May Queens Ciara Purkiss, eight, Charlotte Dabin, 11, Emily Stephanson, 10.
Karen Dabin, mother of Hayes May Queen Charlotte said: "Charlotte is 11 and joined Hayes May Queen in 2006 as a fairy.
"She has worked her way up to the top covering all the roles."
Cherie Purkiss, mother of Hayes Common May Queen Ciara, said: "Ciara is eight years old and joined the Hayes Common realm in 2008 as a fairy.
"She has been crowned Hayes Common May Queen with eight fairies of her own."
Meanwhile Emily Stephenson, 10, is the May Queen of the Hayes Village realm.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway