Crystal Palace would be playing European football in a more patriotic Premier League.
A US newspaper has perhaps mischievously published this season's table counting only goals scored by English players – and the Eagles are soaring in sixth place.
Players such as Jason Puncheon, Dwight Gayle, and Glen Murray are all home-grown talent who netted for Palace.
In the mock-up Tony Pulis' side have 53 points, a goal difference of six, and are well ahead of London rivals Chelsea and Fulham.
Liverpool, who narrowly missed out on this year’s title, are crowned champions, while winners Manchester City are relegated.
The graphic, which can be viewed here, fuels the debate that the country's top flight has too few English stars.
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash