Crystal Palace would be playing European football in a more patriotic Premier League.
A US newspaper has perhaps mischievously published this season's table counting only goals scored by English players – and the Eagles are soaring in sixth place.
Players such as Jason Puncheon, Dwight Gayle, and Glen Murray are all home-grown talent who netted for Palace.
In the mock-up Tony Pulis' side have 53 points, a goal difference of six, and are well ahead of London rivals Chelsea and Fulham.
Liverpool, who narrowly missed out on this year’s title, are crowned champions, while winners Manchester City are relegated.
The graphic, which can be viewed here, fuels the debate that the country's top flight has too few English stars.
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2
- Second arrest in Eltham murder investigation after man found dead
- Tributes to 'popular' Eltham man killed after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Dog 'kicked in the willy' after weeing outside Hayes butcher shop
- Bexleyheath conjoined twins, with slim chance of survival, defy odds to start school together