Crystal Palace would be playing European football in a more patriotic Premier League.
A US newspaper has perhaps mischievously published this season's table counting only goals scored by English players – and the Eagles are soaring in sixth place.
Players such as Jason Puncheon, Dwight Gayle, and Glen Murray are all home-grown talent who netted for Palace.
In the mock-up Tony Pulis' side have 53 points, a goal difference of six, and are well ahead of London rivals Chelsea and Fulham.
Liverpool, who narrowly missed out on this year’s title, are crowned champions, while winners Manchester City are relegated.
The graphic, which can be viewed here, fuels the debate that the country's top flight has too few English stars.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent