Crystal Palace would be playing European football in a more patriotic Premier League.
A US newspaper has perhaps mischievously published this season's table counting only goals scored by English players – and the Eagles are soaring in sixth place.
Players such as Jason Puncheon, Dwight Gayle, and Glen Murray are all home-grown talent who netted for Palace.
In the mock-up Tony Pulis' side have 53 points, a goal difference of six, and are well ahead of London rivals Chelsea and Fulham.
Liverpool, who narrowly missed out on this year’s title, are crowned champions, while winners Manchester City are relegated.
The graphic, which can be viewed here, fuels the debate that the country's top flight has too few English stars.
- 5 things to see and do in...New Eltham
- 20 super summery selfies that might put a smile on your face
- Stat Chat: Are you likely to be bitten by mosquitoes?
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- PICTURES: New-look Sidcup High Street after £1.8 million regeneration