War veterans paid a visit to a Chislehurst primary school this month to remember World War One and bridge the gap between generations.
Elderly residents from the local area joined tenants of the Prince George Duke of Kent Court care home in Shepherds Green to see pupils at Farringtons School, Perry St, on Thursday May 8.
As the conflict this year marks 100 years since it began, both young and old were given a rare chance to spend time together for an activity day.
It was organised by the Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution, which owns the care home, and sought to educate young people more about such an important part of recent history.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway