War veterans paid a visit to a Chislehurst primary school this month to remember World War One and bridge the gap between generations.
Elderly residents from the local area joined tenants of the Prince George Duke of Kent Court care home in Shepherds Green to see pupils at Farringtons School, Perry St, on Thursday May 8.
As the conflict this year marks 100 years since it began, both young and old were given a rare chance to spend time together for an activity day.
It was organised by the Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution, which owns the care home, and sought to educate young people more about such an important part of recent history.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved