War veterans paid a visit to a Chislehurst primary school this month to remember World War One and bridge the gap between generations.
Elderly residents from the local area joined tenants of the Prince George Duke of Kent Court care home in Shepherds Green to see pupils at Farringtons School, Perry St, on Thursday May 8.
As the conflict this year marks 100 years since it began, both young and old were given a rare chance to spend time together for an activity day.
It was organised by the Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution, which owns the care home, and sought to educate young people more about such an important part of recent history.
- Crayford Road water pipe repairs complete - road to reopen soon
- Damaged water pipe causes fountain to appear in Blackheath street
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- UPDATE: Teenager in court over North Greenwich Tube station 'bomb' alert
- Police helicopter used in search of Bluewater area for person 'carrying a gun'