War veterans paid a visit to a Chislehurst primary school this month to remember World War One and bridge the gap between generations.
Elderly residents from the local area joined tenants of the Prince George Duke of Kent Court care home in Shepherds Green to see pupils at Farringtons School, Perry St, on Thursday May 8.
As the conflict this year marks 100 years since it began, both young and old were given a rare chance to spend time together for an activity day.
It was organised by the Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution, which owns the care home, and sought to educate young people more about such an important part of recent history.
- Police release e-fit of man wanted in connection with Lee rape
- Beckenham postman feels letter of the law after sack of post found in bedroom
- Stand up when you read this! Sitting down for too long at work can harm your health
- VIDEO: Watch youths fighting outside Lewisham McDonald's
- Dartford Tunnel closed after car overturns in lorry smash