War veterans paid a visit to a Chislehurst primary school this month to remember World War One and bridge the gap between generations.
Elderly residents from the local area joined tenants of the Prince George Duke of Kent Court care home in Shepherds Green to see pupils at Farringtons School, Perry St, on Thursday May 8.
As the conflict this year marks 100 years since it began, both young and old were given a rare chance to spend time together for an activity day.
It was organised by the Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution, which owns the care home, and sought to educate young people more about such an important part of recent history.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks