When 14-year-old Reece Saava went to Bromley's Churchill Theatre last Saturday (May 10), the last thing he expected to come across was the ghost of Michael Jackson.
However he went home with photographic evidence of the king of pop's return from the grave.
What's more, MJ had good reason to pay the theatre a visit, as that evening a Michael Jackson Live tribute show was gracing the stage.
Reece, of Cedar Road, Bromley, said: "It wasn't until two days later when I was looking through the photos with my friends that I saw it.
"My friend was like: 'what is that in the corner, were there balloons?'
"When I looked at it I was genuinely quite shocked, it was very distinct, not like other photos of you see of that sort of thing.
"I cannot say I believe in ghosts but it is very spooky."
Reece's mother, Angela, 54, who was at the show with her son, added: "It is certainly very spooky to say the least.
"The image is so clear. Sometimes you can see these things in photos, it is an image of something but you are almost willing it to be something else.
"But you look at that and it is clearly a face and it does look like Michael Jackson.
"And the fact it was a Michael Jackson event and there he was makes it all the more eerie."
In the photo, Jackson's ghost is seemingly peering over the shoulder of a Michael Jackson impersonator, perhaps trying to see what he is writing.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire