What tune or sound do you have set on your alarm clock to wake you up in the mornings?
Do you have a particular song you like to play or a jarring noise that rouses you and gets you out of bed? Or do you prefer a softer, more soothing sound that wakes you up gently rather than with a jolt?
What’s the first thing you normally hear after your alarm?
Are you able to wake up on time without needing an alarm at all or do you need several alarms scattered around the bedroom to wake you from your slumber?
Add your comments below.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?