Wake-up call: What tune or sound on your alarm clock gets your going in the morning? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Wake-up call: What tune or sound on your alarm clock gets your going in the morning?
6:00am Wednesday 14th May 2014 in News
What tune or sound do you have set on your alarm clock to wake you up in the mornings?
Do you have a particular song you like to play or a jarring noise that rouses you and gets you out of bed? Or do you prefer a softer, more soothing sound that wakes you up gently rather than with a jolt?
What’s the first thing you normally hear after your alarm?
Are you able to wake up on time without needing an alarm at all or do you need several alarms scattered around the bedroom to wake you from your slumber?
Add your comments below.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.