The Selhurst Park pitch has disappeared, its work done after Crystal Palace's superb season came to a close over the weekend.
MPS Helicopters tweeted a picture of the south London ground this afternoon, bereft of its quality green turf.
They said: "Looks like another pitch has been relocated."
The last game for this particular Palace pasture was the incredible 3-3 draw against Liverpool, in which the Eagles' scored three times in the last 11 minutes.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Jail for trio of Swanley and Hextable rogue traders over £64,850 scam
- Council invites it's residents to have their say on Greenwich pharmacy services
- Unconfirmed reports of hand grenade found in a safe at Shortlands property
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out