The Selhurst Park pitch has disappeared, its work done after Crystal Palace's superb season came to a close over the weekend.
MPS Helicopters tweeted a picture of the south London ground this afternoon, bereft of its quality green turf.
They said: "Looks like another pitch has been relocated."
The last game for this particular Palace pasture was the incredible 3-3 draw against Liverpool, in which the Eagles' scored three times in the last 11 minutes.
- MORE PICS: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Men arrested in connection with Chislehurst rape and assault released without charge
- Pet of the Day: Cute dog and cute child best friends are winning combination
- London Mayor slams Airports Commission's rejection of 'Boris Island' as 'myopic'
- One million visitors expected for Greenwich Tall Ships Festival