The Selhurst Park pitch has disappeared, its work done after Crystal Palace's superb season came to a close over the weekend.
MPS Helicopters tweeted a picture of the south London ground this afternoon, bereft of its quality green turf.
They said: "Looks like another pitch has been relocated."
The last game for this particular Palace pasture was the incredible 3-3 draw against Liverpool, in which the Eagles' scored three times in the last 11 minutes.
- Fire at electrical sub station in Sidcup
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Police on 'high alert' for post-Brexit racism and hate crime
- Man taken to hospital after being hit by car in Plumstead
- WEATHER: Sunny spells followed by more heavy rain in SE London and north Kent