The Selhurst Park pitch has disappeared, its work done after Crystal Palace's superb season came to a close over the weekend.
MPS Helicopters tweeted a picture of the south London ground this afternoon, bereft of its quality green turf.
They said: "Looks like another pitch has been relocated."
The last game for this particular Palace pasture was the incredible 3-3 draw against Liverpool, in which the Eagles' scored three times in the last 11 minutes.
- Father, son and daughter sentenced after Dartford-bound train attack in front of terrified passengers
- What's on this weekend (August 30 and 31)
- Critically acclaimed movie shot in Charlton set for high definition re-release
- Crash causes chaos at the Dartford Crossing
- Bexley mayor joins in fun at the stables