The Selhurst Park pitch has disappeared, its work done after Crystal Palace's superb season came to a close over the weekend.
MPS Helicopters tweeted a picture of the south London ground this afternoon, bereft of its quality green turf.
They said: "Looks like another pitch has been relocated."
The last game for this particular Palace pasture was the incredible 3-3 draw against Liverpool, in which the Eagles' scored three times in the last 11 minutes.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater