The Selhurst Park pitch has disappeared, its work done after Crystal Palace's superb season came to a close over the weekend.
MPS Helicopters tweeted a picture of the south London ground this afternoon, bereft of its quality green turf.
They said: "Looks like another pitch has been relocated."
The last game for this particular Palace pasture was the incredible 3-3 draw against Liverpool, in which the Eagles' scored three times in the last 11 minutes.
- WIN! An LG G smartwatch with Nationwide
- Man jailed for sex abuse of boy when teenager in Beckenham 35 years ago
- Teresa Pearce fights against 'unfair evictions' in Erith and Thamesmead
- Chislehurst residents fear new alcohol license will fuel anti-social behaviour
- Fallen Plumstead pensioner left lying on pavement for over an hour