The Selhurst Park pitch has disappeared, its work done after Crystal Palace's superb season came to a close over the weekend.
MPS Helicopters tweeted a picture of the south London ground this afternoon, bereft of its quality green turf.
They said: "Looks like another pitch has been relocated."
The last game for this particular Palace pasture was the incredible 3-3 draw against Liverpool, in which the Eagles' scored three times in the last 11 minutes.
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Abbey Wood mum sentenced for being drunk in charge of small child
- Car collides with wall and lands on roof in Gravesend
- VIDEO: Merry Christmas message to seven-year-old Slade Green cancer sufferer
- Orpington man arrested after dawn drugs raid