A 46-year-old man has been accused of invading the pitch at the Ebbsfleet United ground in Gravesend.
Neil Bartley was arrested during the play-off final between Ebbsfleet and Dover Athletic at the ground in Stonebridge Road on May 10.
Bartley, of St David's Avenue in Dover, was charged with going onto a playing area at a football match.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on June 26.
- Child describes moment bikers shot man twice outside park in Downham
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- UPDATE: Armed police called to gunshot reports in Abbey Wood
- Downham Way reopens after crash
- APPEAL: Woman allegedly assaulted toddler in Lewisham