A 46-year-old man has been accused of invading the pitch at the Ebbsfleet United ground in Gravesend.
Neil Bartley was arrested during the play-off final between Ebbsfleet and Dover Athletic at the ground in Stonebridge Road on May 10.
Bartley, of St David's Avenue in Dover, was charged with going onto a playing area at a football match.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on June 26.
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000
- POLL: Ahead of Article 50 triggering Brexit, how would you vote if EU referendum was held NOW?
- Wife of Westminster attacker speaks out: 'I am saddened and shocked by what Khalid has done'