A 46-year-old man has been accused of invading the pitch at the Ebbsfleet United ground in Gravesend.
Neil Bartley was arrested during the play-off final between Ebbsfleet and Dover Athletic at the ground in Stonebridge Road on May 10.
Bartley, of St David's Avenue in Dover, was charged with going onto a playing area at a football match.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on June 26.
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots