Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man arrested after allegedly invading Ebbsfleet United pitch in Gravesend
A 46-year-old man has been accused of invading the pitch at the Ebbsfleet United ground in Gravesend.
Neil Bartley was arrested during the play-off final between Ebbsfleet and Dover Athletic at the ground in Stonebridge Road on May 10.
Bartley, of St David's Avenue in Dover, was charged with going onto a playing area at a football match.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on June 26.
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Firefighters tackle field blaze in Dartford
- Erith teenager Kyle Rich had taken ecstasy before lorry death
- Catford bank employee who ran up £200k of debt gets book published
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound