A 46-year-old man has been accused of invading the pitch at the Ebbsfleet United ground in Gravesend.
Neil Bartley was arrested during the play-off final between Ebbsfleet and Dover Athletic at the ground in Stonebridge Road on May 10.
Bartley, of St David's Avenue in Dover, was charged with going onto a playing area at a football match.
He has been bailed to appear at Dartford Magistrates' Court on June 26.
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham