A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash