A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- UPDATE: Warning after mystery white powder 'poisons' Greenwich dogs
- Bromley schoolboy died after he was punched in the face unprovoked, court hears
- Ukip choose culture spokesman as candidate for Eltham election
- Northumberland Heath shops take on meningitis with fundraising week
- Shirtless man in two-hour police stand-off outside Lewisham Hospital