A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent
- Dartford man's brain swelling discovered during routine eye test in Bluewater