A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks