A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shotgun
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs