A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- Inquest to be opened today for the victims of Westminster terror attack
- Bonfire warning after garden fire gets out of control
- Furious fans urge fellow Charlton supporters to not buy season tickets in continued protests against owners
- Funeral of police officer killed in Westminster terror attack to take place next month
- Police concerned for welfare of missing of Woolwich boy who disappeared from his bedroom three weeks ago