A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- PICTURED: Lewisham Police's 'Wanted Wednesday'
- Home-made lemonade melts Brockley hearts in summer sun
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014
- 5 things to see and do in...Locksbottom
- Travellers move into Beckenham cinema car park