A 'laughing gas hotline' has been made available to the borough's residents.
The number has been posted on a lamppost at the roundabout where the A208 meets Leesons Hill, between Chislehurst and Petts Wood.
The sign was spotted by a News Shopper reporter today (May 13) although calls are currently being met with an answerphone message.
Laughing gas, also known as nitrous oxide, hippie crack, and chargers, is used medically, in catering, and recreationally.
Drugs website talktofrank.com says it causes a euphoric effect and lists a number of health risks when inhaling it.
- Bromley fight sees police seize rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- Biggin Hill Airport celebrates after landmark ruling
- Four men deny involvement in Thamesmead murder
- PubSpy reviews The Harvest Moon, Orpington
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent