A man has appeared in court charged with the attempted murder of a Sidcup woman.
Conor Fox, 37, of no fixed address, also faced charges of aggravated burglary and assault by beating when he appeared at the Inner London Crown Court on Monday (May 12).
Mother-of-three Jemma Foot, 24, was attacked in her home in Cleve Road, Sidcup at 11.30pm on April 24 and she is still in an east London hospital.
Mr Fox will next appear in court on July 28 for a plea and case management hearing.
He was also remanded in custody.
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- Live: London elections 2016 - Assembly results coming in ahead of finding out who new Mayor will be
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- UPDATE: Road closures in place as firefighters battle Bromley fire
- GALLERY: Fireworks light up Greenwich for London's largest cruise ship christening after journey from Gravesend