A nurse has emailed the News Shopper from distant Saudi Arabia after reading about nursing vacancies in Bromley.
Lourlyn Obando wrote in after her friend sent her a photo of the paper turned to an April piece about the Princess Royal University Hospital.
It reports the hospital, in Farnborough Common, sent a recruitment team to the Philippines to fill vacancies after finding an undersupply in the UK.
The hopeful candidate wrote in asking for employment advice and attached an image of the piece.
News Shopper understands the sender is currently nursing at a medical practice in the Middle Eastern country, but comes originally from the Philippines.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine