A nurse has emailed the News Shopper from distant Saudi Arabia after reading about nursing vacancies in Bromley.
Lourlyn Obando wrote in after her friend sent her a photo of the paper turned to an April piece about the Princess Royal University Hospital.
It reports the hospital, in Farnborough Common, sent a recruitment team to the Philippines to fill vacancies after finding an undersupply in the UK.
The hopeful candidate wrote in asking for employment advice and attached an image of the piece.
News Shopper understands the sender is currently nursing at a medical practice in the Middle Eastern country, but comes originally from the Philippines.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys