A nurse has emailed the News Shopper from distant Saudi Arabia after reading about nursing vacancies in Bromley.
Lourlyn Obando wrote in after her friend sent her a photo of the paper turned to an April piece about the Princess Royal University Hospital.
It reports the hospital, in Farnborough Common, sent a recruitment team to the Philippines to fill vacancies after finding an undersupply in the UK.
The hopeful candidate wrote in asking for employment advice and attached an image of the piece.
News Shopper understands the sender is currently nursing at a medical practice in the Middle Eastern country, but comes originally from the Philippines.
- Man stabbed in the back in alleged robbery in Anerley
- Can you help? Missing teen and her baby thought to be in Penge
- Man charged after series of garages are broken into in one night
- Cuddling up to Nicole Kidman and working with Werner Herzog: Petts Wood actor John Wark's job is not so bad
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Lewisham East