A nurse has emailed the News Shopper from distant Saudi Arabia after reading about nursing vacancies in Bromley.
Lourlyn Obando wrote in after her friend sent her a photo of the paper turned to an April piece about the Princess Royal University Hospital.
It reports the hospital, in Farnborough Common, sent a recruitment team to the Philippines to fill vacancies after finding an undersupply in the UK.
The hopeful candidate wrote in asking for employment advice and attached an image of the piece.
News Shopper understands the sender is currently nursing at a medical practice in the Middle Eastern country, but comes originally from the Philippines.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London