A nurse has emailed the News Shopper from distant Saudi Arabia after reading about nursing vacancies in Bromley.
Lourlyn Obando wrote in after her friend sent her a photo of the paper turned to an April piece about the Princess Royal University Hospital.
It reports the hospital, in Farnborough Common, sent a recruitment team to the Philippines to fill vacancies after finding an undersupply in the UK.
The hopeful candidate wrote in asking for employment advice and attached an image of the piece.
News Shopper understands the sender is currently nursing at a medical practice in the Middle Eastern country, but comes originally from the Philippines.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths