The woman reported missing from Bromley has been found on the south coast.
Police were this week (May 12) appealing for assistance in finding Joanne May, 40, who had not been seen since Sunday (May 11) morning.
She is said to have left her sister's address in the town at around 11am but has now been found safe and well in Brighton.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time