A woman has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between two cars and a pedestrian on A205 Woolwich Common.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at 1.46pm to reports of a road traffic collision near the junction of Nightingale Place and Ha-Ha Road.
LAS sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene where they treated four patients.
A woman in her 20s, who was suffering from back pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a priority.
Nightingale Place eastbound is closed and there is queuing traffic reported in the area.
- Disabled man 'intimidated' and 'discriminated against' in nightclub
- Lee High Road re-opens after burst water main flooding
- Bogus doctor admits fresh bid to fool NHS
- Transport secretary blocked TfL's suburban trains takeover to keep commuter routes 'out of Labour Mayor's clutches', leaked letter suggests
- PRUH wards re-open to visitors after weeks closed due to norovirus