A woman has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between two cars and a pedestrian on A205 Woolwich Common.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at 1.46pm to reports of a road traffic collision near the junction of Nightingale Place and Ha-Ha Road.
LAS sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene where they treated four patients.
A woman in her 20s, who was suffering from back pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a priority.
Nightingale Place eastbound is closed and there is queuing traffic reported in the area.
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Police get more time to quiz North Greenwich 'bomb' alert suspect
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station