A woman has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between two cars and a pedestrian on A205 Woolwich Common.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at 1.46pm to reports of a road traffic collision near the junction of Nightingale Place and Ha-Ha Road.
LAS sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene where they treated four patients.
A woman in her 20s, who was suffering from back pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a priority.
Nightingale Place eastbound is closed and there is queuing traffic reported in the area.
- Beckenham off-duty firefighter saved man's life when he suddenly stopped breathing at St Patrick's Day parade
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- Woman in critical condition following serious crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims