A woman has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between two cars and a pedestrian on A205 Woolwich Common.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at 1.46pm to reports of a road traffic collision near the junction of Nightingale Place and Ha-Ha Road.
LAS sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene where they treated four patients.
A woman in her 20s, who was suffering from back pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a priority.
Nightingale Place eastbound is closed and there is queuing traffic reported in the area.
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- Charlton fans get green light for Belgium protest against owner who blames campaign on 'few hot heads shown door by club'
- 'Good things come to those who wait' says Greenhithe councillor ahead of significant year for Swanscombe London Paramount Resorts