A woman has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between two cars and a pedestrian on A205 Woolwich Common.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at 1.46pm to reports of a road traffic collision near the junction of Nightingale Place and Ha-Ha Road.
LAS sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene where they treated four patients.
A woman in her 20s, who was suffering from back pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a priority.
Nightingale Place eastbound is closed and there is queuing traffic reported in the area.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Brands Hatch 'gatecrasher,' Jack Cottle, appears at Sevenoaks Magistrates' Court
- Wheelchair-bound stroke survivor from Lewisham walks 50 steps towards recovery
- Lionel Richie, Mark Knopfler heading to Greenwich's O2 next year
- Jail for trio of Swanley and Hextable rogue traders over £64,850 scam