A woman has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between two cars and a pedestrian on A205 Woolwich Common.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at 1.46pm to reports of a road traffic collision near the junction of Nightingale Place and Ha-Ha Road.
LAS sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene where they treated four patients.
A woman in her 20s, who was suffering from back pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a priority.
Nightingale Place eastbound is closed and there is queuing traffic reported in the area.
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- UPDATE: Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- Former QEH and Blackheath gynaecologist jailed for sexually assaulting patients
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road flooded in West Wickham