A woman has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash between two cars and a pedestrian on A205 Woolwich Common.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called at 1.46pm to reports of a road traffic collision near the junction of Nightingale Place and Ha-Ha Road.
LAS sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene where they treated four patients.
A woman in her 20s, who was suffering from back pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital as a priority.
Nightingale Place eastbound is closed and there is queuing traffic reported in the area.
- UPDATE: Car crashes through front gardens of Sidcup houses at 'over 100 miles per hour' during police pursuit
- PubSpy reviews The Gipsy Moth, Greenwich
- Travellers pitch up in Coney Hall Recreation Ground
- WIN a £300 voucher to spend on designer shoes courtesy of Cloggs
- Retired boys in blue join forces to protect Bromley residents from bogus builders