The last film of Harry Potter actor Rob Knox, who was stabbed to death in Sidcup in 2008, is showing next month in Bexleyheath.
Rob was murdered aged just 18 outside the Metro Bar in Station Road but now a final tribute is being revealed as part of a world premiere.
Employee of the Dead is showing for free on June 11 as part of the Rob Knox Film Festival and was made with the help of the actor’s friends James Shovlar and Aaron Truss.
It tells the story of supermarket workers who become embroiled in a zombie saga.
Rob had played Marcus Belby in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Mr Truss, who directed the film, said: "It's fantastic to know Rob will be appearing on the big screen once more along with the hard work of so many other applicants into the Rob Knox Film Festival.
"Unfortunately Rob never saw the finished film but it's going to be fantastic to see Rob's hard work pay off on the big screen amongst rising talent."
Festival director Michael Wearing said: "Rob was an extremely talented actor and I am extremely pleased this film made by him and a group of friends has emerged and that we are able to give it the screening it deserves."
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet road
- QUIZ: Were you glued to Saved By the Bell or Friends? Test how well you know 90s TV
- UPDATE: Welling's mum of the year receives emotional thank you letter from her son