The famous West End Kids will be down in Biggin Hill this summer to perform a specially commissioned piece.
One of the UK’s highest profile music, theatre and dance troupes, its youngsters are set to present a ‘Wartime Theatrical Spectacular’ at the Festival of Flight in June.
The event, held at Biggin Hill Airport, is being put on to celebrate its aviation history, commemorate the centenary of World War One, and mark 70 years since D-Day.
West End Kids is based in London and made up of some of the most talented 10-18 year-olds from across the country.
The group be up on stage in the afternoon in between flying displays, joining a number of other tributes and displays at the summer showcase.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway