The famous West End Kids will be down in Biggin Hill this summer to perform a specially commissioned piece.
One of the UK’s highest profile music, theatre and dance troupes, its youngsters are set to present a ‘Wartime Theatrical Spectacular’ at the Festival of Flight in June.
The event, held at Biggin Hill Airport, is being put on to celebrate its aviation history, commemorate the centenary of World War One, and mark 70 years since D-Day.
West End Kids is based in London and made up of some of the most talented 10-18 year-olds from across the country.
The group be up on stage in the afternoon in between flying displays, joining a number of other tributes and displays at the summer showcase.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty