Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Famous music, theatre and dance group West End Kids to perform at aviation festival
The famous West End Kids will be down in Biggin Hill this summer to perform a specially commissioned piece.
One of the UK’s highest profile music, theatre and dance troupes, its youngsters are set to present a ‘Wartime Theatrical Spectacular’ at the Festival of Flight in June.
The event, held at Biggin Hill Airport, is being put on to celebrate its aviation history, commemorate the centenary of World War One, and mark 70 years since D-Day.
West End Kids is based in London and made up of some of the most talented 10-18 year-olds from across the country.
The group be up on stage in the afternoon in between flying displays, joining a number of other tributes and displays at the summer showcase.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
Comments are closed on this article.