The famous West End Kids will be down in Biggin Hill this summer to perform a specially commissioned piece.
One of the UK’s highest profile music, theatre and dance troupes, its youngsters are set to present a ‘Wartime Theatrical Spectacular’ at the Festival of Flight in June.
The event, held at Biggin Hill Airport, is being put on to celebrate its aviation history, commemorate the centenary of World War One, and mark 70 years since D-Day.
West End Kids is based in London and made up of some of the most talented 10-18 year-olds from across the country.
The group be up on stage in the afternoon in between flying displays, joining a number of other tributes and displays at the summer showcase.
- UPDATE: Two men arrested following armed bank robbery in Sydenham
- UPDATE: Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Nathan Murray in Sydenham
- Knifeman who attempted to rob victim when told to stop smoking cannabis on Crystal Palace train jailed
- Do you know these men? Police want to speak to them after betting shop burglary
- Epileptic Erith woman mistaken for a drug user during a fit thanks police officer who 'rescued her'