The famous West End Kids will be down in Biggin Hill this summer to perform a specially commissioned piece.
One of the UK’s highest profile music, theatre and dance troupes, its youngsters are set to present a ‘Wartime Theatrical Spectacular’ at the Festival of Flight in June.
The event, held at Biggin Hill Airport, is being put on to celebrate its aviation history, commemorate the centenary of World War One, and mark 70 years since D-Day.
West End Kids is based in London and made up of some of the most talented 10-18 year-olds from across the country.
The group be up on stage in the afternoon in between flying displays, joining a number of other tributes and displays at the summer showcase.
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- TRAVEL: Queues after van crash on A2
- This American-style waffle house has opened in Bexleyheath serving ‘breakfast, lunch and dinner’