We’re asking this question on a Monday as some of you may have a few fresh stories to tell after the weekend just gone.
Today we’d love to hear about the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a night out.
Have you seen any crazy goings on or overheard any hilarious conversations like our PubSpy did? Or has a few drinks ever taken a sharp turn for the bizarre, like it did for this fella who ended up in Amsterdam?
Have you ever had a night out which you still talk about with your mates years later because it was just so odd?
Share your strangest tales below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- 14 gorgeous nature photos showing how beautiful SE London and north Kent can be
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- 4 creepy housing ads offering free rooms in exchange for sex
- 5 top tips to beat Blue Monday: Can you face 'most depressing day of year' with a smile?
- 7 of the best breakfasts in south east London and north Kent
- 6 amazing photos of the cosmos: Greenwich observatory search for Astronomy Photographer of the Year
- 11 weird and wonderful places for a wedding in south east London
- Tell us your best #foxnewsfacts after London 'Muslim religious police' TV gaffe