We’re asking this question on a Monday as some of you may have a few fresh stories to tell after the weekend just gone.
Today we’d love to hear about the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a night out.
Have you seen any crazy goings on or overheard any hilarious conversations like our PubSpy did? Or has a few drinks ever taken a sharp turn for the bizarre, like it did for this fella who ended up in Amsterdam?
Have you ever had a night out which you still talk about with your mates years later because it was just so odd?
Share your strangest tales below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- Good King Wenceslas has become Good King Wences-LOST in this puzzle - can you find him?
- 10 from Len: Greenhithe's Strictly judge shares his highlights as he gets set to dance off show
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- VIDEO: Is this the best try ever scored in rugby history?
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- GALLERY: Your scariest Halloween photos from Hilloween Trumpkins to a zombie doctor
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Stormtrooper onboard: Star Wars actor John Boyega steps in as conductor on Southeastern train to Orpington